Dboss

Apr 27, 2017
guys it is my first time playing but i got this error i deleted my game and unzipped again but still the same
You have a low spec pc just like me bro. Run the setup app thats above the total seduction launcher and turn off AntiAliasing or put it on a lower on the see.

Reactions: gartal

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me why I can't reach the women in black at Magma Corp? Maxed out everything with the guard at the reception. It seems that there is a invisible wall to the hall?!

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Absolutely WIN! Many of scenes, variants, features... also many bugs and rip-off graphics. 8\10. Will look at this game in future.

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
Can anyone tell me why I can't reach the women in black at Magma Corp? Maxed out everything with the guard at the reception. It seems that there is a invisible wall to the hall?!
You need to seduce the guard/receptionist enough to allow her to let you through.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Gyz,I can't run the game.I have installed Visual c++ and Direct x on my pc .
Any solution? :(
Rename the folder with the game, and do a fresh extract again of the game. Just keep the previously extracted archive in place. This is typical behaviour with a damaged sector on the harddrive that is flagged OK but still isn't OK and can't be translated. NTFS isn't flawless....

Edit: Keep the extracted game in the renamed folder. And extract it again without overwriting the files in the renamed directory. Probably one of the files of the first extracted game has landed over a not-so-reliable part of the drive causing a error because the drive appears OK and the filesystem is marked clean.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Hi everyone!
I'm still struggling at Magma Corp office. I've delivered the Usb to Luna and ended that quest. I have maximized everything with Karen (144/4) and even get her pregnant. But I don't get the "Getting In" option and I have only 1 day left!?! The second thing I can't do is the movie with "Noelle". The option to make a movie doesn't show upp as it did with all other ladies. Please HELP!!!

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a listing anywhere of who is where and when? Assuming they follow a pattern of being in particular places at certain times.
Stumble across characters sometimes and then can never find them again.

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
On his wiki. Most, if not all the characters' pages have a brief rundown of their daily schedule.

Jul 3, 2017
Hi everyone!
I'm still struggling at Magma Corp office. I've delivered the Usb to Luna and ended that quest. I have maximized everything with Karen (144/4) and even get her pregnant. But I don't get the "Getting In" option and I have only 1 day left!?! The second thing I can't do is the movie with "Noelle". The option to make a movie doesn't show upp as it did with all other ladies. Please HELP!!!
Not sure about access to Magma Corp, not had any issue with that but the Noelle filming has never worked as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Sxxten

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for 50% help anyway. :) Have to write the creator for help then. Otherwise I love the game although it's not the best graphics. I don't like other games that goes "vanilla" for many month before something happens :frown:. To finish all, I have to say that games made with"Ren'py" and "Daz 3d" are number one. :extremelyhappy:

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes