Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
i... just join lots of peoples..

how did you play that ? i just started it, but i cant interact with anything , and more importantly, i cant move anywhere ..

what are the control for this game ? o_O how do you move ? WSDQ didnt work , arrow didnt work.. how do you even use the fps view ?

i m sooo lost
1) Yu need to press the play button to begin the game.
2)No,yu don't have to use "WASD" buttons to move,just press the left mouse button where ever yu want to go .

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
How can i increase money with mod ?
Yu can't increase money with mod
Yu need to put the premium code to get money,lust,endurance etc.

How to play this game??
2)No,yu don't have to use "WASD" buttons to move,just press the left mouse button where ever yu want to go .

use old code, at least for money, others have not tried it
I tried all the codes on version 1.75.
All codes seem to work perfectly for me

Reactions: Krum13
L

laisinhanemexiste

Gyz,I can't run the game.I have installed Visual c++ and Direct x on my pc .
Any solution? :(
Maybe u activated a mod with a save, u can't do this, game will crash cause the save will load a thing and the game will run differently..
IF it no fix the poblem for u, try delete the game folder and extract the game again, sorry for ur saves. ;(

Reactions: Scorpio1971

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yeah i figured that.. but the game just crasj everytime i receive the message about a mission about mom sleeping.

it just crash and crash and crash i cant pass this moment, even if i do the mission or not.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
yeah i figured that.. but the game just crasj everytime i receive the message about a mission about mom sleeping.

it just crash and crash and crash i cant pass this moment, even if i do the mission or not.
Try version 1.75
The game never crashed on my pc

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes