LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Hi!

I know it's not @Magmanox 's work, but I couldn't really wait for him -- so... I did it myself, and thought I'd share it.

Thanks, but none of the cheats work. It says the premium content and cheats are activated, but the cheat keys do nothing.

wolborg

Aug 1, 2017
Hi guys! Does anybody know about a scene in the night where the mother masturbates (about 1-3 am) and you can interact with her? It happens to me just once and I don't understand how it works.
Thanks

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
i mean between mother and dauhgter/ when playing for daughter using mod
Do you mean the strap on/Futa mod? If so the game still thinks you're a male, so yes, you can have sex with your mom, but nothing a guy couldn't do.

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
Thanks, but none of the cheats work. It says the premium content and cheats are activated, but the cheat keys do nothing.
Fuck, you're right! Probably forgot to remove the check... So sorry—fixing right now.

EDIT: Fixed the problem... Sorry guys, you can re-download it from the previous post—here:

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Fuck, you're right! Probably forgot to remove the check... So sorry—fixing right now.

EDIT: Fixed the problem... Sorry guys, you can re-download it from the previous post—here:
There is problem when loading, quest to give USB to Luna triggers and something about fake ID with cop

Premium Code: 39741024
tnx

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
It only happens to me with your modded version not with original
Just tested with both my version and the original, and it most definitely does happen on both of them.

It will appear only when you save and load the file for the first time. After you've encountered it, it will not show up again unless you start a new game.

It's a minor bug, but it's not a problem with the modded version I have provided—it's something for the dev to fix.

EDIT: Someone on the dev's Patreon has already made him known about this same bug—which he has acknowledged it was accidentally left like that for testing purposes—and has already corrected.

EDIT 2: This update should be perfectly fine. I've been playing on it for 2+ hours with no abnormal quest popup.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes