Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's got a tier release schedule, tie 3's got it first. And it kinda affected his release. it's been 4 weeks since the last update and I haven't seen any news on the next one and before he started working these spin-offs he had a 4 week difference between releases.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I got the dirx error every time I try to activate the pregnancy mod. Is there a workaround for this problem?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
go to the mods folder then go to preg_mod folder and open the status file and change what ever is in there to 1 to activate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Filipe86

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
how to do get game to start? Help!!!!
Rename an EXE file to "TotalSeduction.exe" and double-click.
You'll probably want the Code69+EXPCheat+SuperRegen version, so just delete the "_Code69+EXPCheat+SuperRegen" part from its name.

Reactions: gundam00

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Rename an EXE file to "TotalSeduction.exe" and double-click.
You'll probably want the Code69+EXPCheat+SuperRegen version, so just delete the "_Code69+EXPCheat+SuperRegen" part from its name.
Still not work. oh well. Thanks anyway

Edit: NVM I just need some backward compatibility, Thank again.

Last edited:

Individualist

Aug 5, 2016
Could someone reupload this somewhere else? Any time I try grabbing the direct download from here it hits about 6mb and then automatically fails.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
didn't realize that it was a direct link only. Gonna add a filebox.moe (host is really nice and fast to upload to).

Last edited:
Reactions: Individualist

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
So does anyone know how to run the game? Tried back compatibility, and nothing happens. It is like the game tries to run, and instantly crashes, but no pop-up.
Help?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
if you're are trying to use a modded version, you have to rename it to totalseduction.exe before it'll run.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
if you're are trying to use a modded version, you have to rename it to totalseduction.exe before it'll run.
Oh, believe me. I have tried, multiple times. And what happens? Nothing.
Checked Task Manager while trying to run it, and goes straight to an error report, but that crashes instantly as well.
Anything else I could try?

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The dev uses an old Windows XP machine, and the game is built using C# and DirectX Libraries so make sure you have .NET Framework and DirectX(Possibly DirectX 9) installed.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
For those having issues starting the game, make sure you have:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package -
DirectX End-User Runtime -
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 -

If none of the above work, try downloading this "setup.cfg", overwriting the one in the game folder: (this disables anti aliasing which seems to fix most other issues).

Reactions: Eoin

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
So should I try a VM?

EDIT: Never mind. @samm fixed it with the "setup.cfg" file

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes