DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
is there any incest mod. or how is it work,
You can have sex with your mother, sister, aunt and cousin. What kind of incest mod do you need?

I am sorry I was not aware that feture was added . I thank you for pointing that out
Friend, if you evade corrupting people even if you have it activated nothing will happen, all the girls for yourself. It kind of makes sense that if you choose to corrupt and make the girls more slutty then they will end up having sex with more people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maericke

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, i'm happy and sad at same time, happy that the game is complete, but sad that nothing more will be add...the game is buggy at some times, but is really nice.

Reactions: HorusXD and darlic

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Considering he developed a whole engine from scratch by himself is fascinating. Vast majority devs aren't eligible to even execute such task and yet asking for side assistance towards art or ripoff DAZ assets (claiming to own them), audio VFX. Nothing astonishing, but far better than average developer.
Was merely a comparison to the graphics really lol

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
guys can i impregnate all the girls or only the sister and the mother? and if so, how can i impregnate them? do i need some requeriments?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
guys can i impregnate all the girls or only the sister and the mother? and if so, how can i impregnate them? do i need some requeriments?
If you already downloaded the last version, go into the game menu and open the mods settings, then enabled whichever mod you like (you can enable all of them altogether).
Warning: mods are not cross-save compatible, if you enable one of them you'll need to start a new game.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Where is the pregging stuff guys?
Try to use the search option in the top right, also the wiki explains absolutely everything
Also just go into mods to turn it on

Check wiki and use the top right search

For everyone else, is there any way to go turn on first person? Or was that permanently removed from the game?

Reactions: GuardianZ

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Try to use the search option in the top right, also the wiki explains absolutely everything
Also just go into mods to turn it on

Check wiki and use the top right search

For everyone else, is there any way to go turn on first person? Or was that permanently removed from the game?
Thanks for pointing out where to go. Much obliged.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've given the imbued diamond necklace to Sharon. When I possess her, seduce the agent, and then bring her to my bedroom so I can release her, I get this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I've given the imbued diamond necklace to Sharon. When I possess her, seduce the agent, and then bring her to my bedroom so I can release her, I get this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get this too, I'm assuming you mean the imbued ring that allows you to take possession of them.
If I continue playing sometimes the sound effects bug out and continues after a scene, I think it dissapears after sleeping though. Not sure if it's related.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Speaking of bugs, I consistently get an error message during the shower scene with the mom. Any way to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes