Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
dit u get the code
Anyone know the Patreon code

Total Seduction has been officially completed. I have released a final version today and as promised from the beginning, the game is now completely free - all premium content and cheats are now available. I have also added a farm to the game, where you can bring Charlotte and Lila for milking. Big thanks to all my supporters - you have made this game possible and I hope we will collaborate on many following games in the future.

You can download the game from here:

no code needed or if you have an earlier version, read the opening post

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
The game still have a few bugs, it crashed once in the school room during class, and the MC seems to slow down in speed alot in the school also.
And there is a very annoying bug that happened in school too. When two girls go kissing in the locker room the kissing sound never stops. And then when ever you have sex, the sex sound just never stops even when you change maps.

Another bug: When you give Karen the spiked drink you end up in the dungeon, but karen doesn't show up and you can't get out anymore.

Found another bug when giving the spike drink to Miss Mullins, after you choose let her out this exception came up:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Why is this game marked as complete when I got this quest in in the mega corp's storage cabinet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Total Seduction has been officially completed. I have released a final version today and as promised from the beginning, the game is now completely free - all premium content and cheats are now available. I have also added a farm to the game, where you can bring Charlotte and Lila for milking. Big thanks to all my supporters - you have made this game possible and I hope we will collaborate on many following games in the future.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So is there a walkthrough/limited time events to know about, or is this mostly free-roam? Does it even have an 'ending/epilogue' or is it just "hey you can do whatever"?

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Has anybody got the harem going? I did what the wiki says but can't get the rings? Or maybe somehas a save?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
So is there a walkthrough/limited time events to know about, or is this mostly free-roam? Does it even have an 'ending/epilogue' or is it just "hey you can do whatever"?
There is a wiki, no proper walkthrough atm...

There are no limited time events, but some hidden contents, also some of them can be missed if you don't make the right choice/take the right actions (e.g. the Rachel's type quest)

General Gogol

Oct 30, 2017
Can anyone give me a hand with the "Lesbian Epidemic" quest? I'm played as game wiki says:
1. talk with Taylor about her sexual preferencies
2. raise her to seduction lvl 3
3. corrupt her to lvl 2
Now she have sex with Lila at school, but I have no "Get into Taylor's mind " option nor "Focus on Lila " option in Taylor's dialog

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Did they Remove The Daddy Daughter scene with Taylor and Jacob? My Taylor is Max Corrupt and I've been in game for 11 Days Hasn't Happened.

Nuker2s

Jul 22, 2017
Anybody know if anyone's working on new mods for this game? Or updates on any of the current ones?
The game is complete, or rather it was abandoned and all bugs that are present will not be fixed. The creator was fed up working in the game engine and has gone over to new projects.

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Nuker2s abandoned?? u like to troll other ppl?

Reactions: Kater

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
He had to "abandon" it because of Patreon, but given the amount of content already available in the game, it can be rightfully considered a completed game

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes