SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Has someone got a sandbox save with Dog only mod turned on, as i still can't get out of the victory menu.

vedpls

Feb 24, 2018
It's a pretty good game!

Anyone know what engine he made it in? Where are those models from.. They're kinda hideous, but I was wondering if it was his own since it's only in his games I've seen them.

buff

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to just play the game without a time limit? At first I was grindling like crazy to try to get May and Charlotte to seduction level 4 before May left on Day 20 so I could try to get them to fool around together (didn't work, then I'm grinding XP to get to level 20 in 30 days, then Ive got like 5 days to seduce some hard-to-seduce broad or I DIE, then I've got a few days to hack some computer, then the game ends. WTF? I just want to seduce my classmates and check out the side quests, man. Is there a way to not have to deal with all this time limit drama?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Is there a way to just play the game without a time limit? At first I was grindling like crazy to try to get May and Charlotte to seduction level 4 before May left on Day 20 so I could try to get them to fool around together (didn't work, then I'm grinding XP to get to level 20 in 30 days, then Ive got like 5 days to seduce some hard-to-seduce broad or I DIE, then I've got a few days to hack some computer, then the game ends. WTF? I just want to seduce my classmates and check out the side quests, man. Is there a way to not have to deal with all this time limit drama?
Become a cheating bastard!

buff

May 29, 2017
Become a cheating bastard!
I'm down. I saw the cheat menu, and it lets you speed up the grind, but it doesn't have a way to disable the timed quests that I see. Or does everybody just play the game for the first 30 days, but use the cheats to get everything done in that time?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'm down. I saw the cheat menu, and it lets you speed up the grind, but it doesn't have a way to disable the timed quests that I see. Or does everybody just play the game for the first 30 days, but use the cheats to get everything done in that time?
That's what I do, and it's pretty easy. If you turn on the pregnancy mod, you can fully get a girl pregnant (8 or so vaginal sex scenes) and take her to the doctor. This will unlock the hospital early and allow you to get a head start on seducing the nurse. After you "win" a sandbox mode unlcoks, which obviously get's rid of the time constraints.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Just keep following the main quest in the journal and leave everything else nonurgent for when you beat the game.

buff

May 29, 2017
That's what I do, and it's pretty easy. If you turn on the pregnancy mod, you can fully get a girl pregnant (8 or so vaginal sex scenes) and take her to the doctor. This will unlock the hospital early and allow you to get a head start on seducing the nurse. After you "win" a sandbox mode unlcoks, which obviously get's rid of the time constraints.
OK, I think that's where I went off the rails. After I seduced everyone at Magma and opened the little room in the corner I didn't get a sandbox mode, so apparently I didn't win. I just got a game-end screen that I couldn't get out of without force-quitting the game.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
OK, I think that's where I went off the rails. After I seduced everyone at Magma and opened the little room in the corner I didn't get a sandbox mode, so apparently I didn't win. I just got a game-end screen that I couldn't get out of without force-quitting the game.
There's a continue button on that screen, or there should be. Load up your autosave and see what happens.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i completed aunt quests with ending give flower to mom pertending its from aunt
aunt show up but only on sleep time
where can i interact with her?
& how i go to the hotel?

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Okay, so is there a point in possessing women except using them to disturb the FBI agent, or is it the only purpose ?

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes