God3333

Mar 9, 2019
and you're welcome to pass by and find yourself a game better suiting you're preferences.
I hate your argument for the same reason you hated mine haha. The irony!

Semi side note: After reading thy statement which I responded to somewhere above: I noticed how you mentioned me hating this game for not having good graphs like critiquing a movie "for not having fancy marvel". A movie is completely different: They are high budget and are supposed to have quality control. If there's a movie that has bad CGI or something similar you call it out. It's the same with games. The game is a modern game, so should apply modern graphics logically. In the same way you wouldn't watch Jaws and say it's bad because of the quality: because the quality didn't even exist. later than 2010 graphics like runescape. It just discombobulated me that's all...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
the game does need graph improvements, for the sake of visual pleasure. That cannot be denied. Thou, your manner and your way of critiquing it is fucking irritating.
Well, the original statement was meant to be rather humorous. At the end of the day all I said was that the graphics were bad, thus game bad...
Fail to see thy problem.

• Angry
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
D

Deleted member 841602

the game does need graph improvements, for the sake of visual pleasure. That cannot be denied. Thou, your manner and your way of critiquing it is fucking irritating.
next joke please XD. the rogue is talking like he is. but dont take this personal ;).

for me, if u cant do a game from scratch and moaning about "hey shit graphics" tastes like a cognitive dissonance BUT it is criticism and thats good. why is it good? because the dev(s) then can think about to focus on something or change something or even improve it. and not everyone doesnt like everything, fact. no need to defend ur own positions like hell. accepting is hard i know but could help to keep social intercourse.

for me i admire the dev because he wrote all from scratch and even shared it with us. and i think if u dont like it u are free to skip it or, well, criticize it. but think about it you 2, who wouldnt feel good without a good word or two.

so thank you both for showing that there are problems which can be solved if u would just step back and show that there are manners :).

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I appreciate all input about my work, including criticism, so thanks. I know that graphics in TS were not very good and my intention was to offset this shortcoming by the amount of (sex) content. I think graphics in my games is improving gradually as my tools and ability are getting better.

From technical viewpoint, my games have models with very high polygon count, which are comparable with any current AAA game. Unfortunately, this is largely negated by the complete lack of textures and shaders. If I even use textures, they are very rudimentary and I don't use shaders at all. This is because I currently don't have the ability and time to make textures and shader maps and I lack resources to hire other person to do it for me.

I will demonstrate this on an example:
- I publish game updates monthly and spend on each update around 2-3 hours daily (I have a full-time job unrelated to this, as games don't earn enough yet to be my main source of income). That is around 50 hours per update.
- From these 50 hours, around 50% goes to implementation of new features for platform and modeling tools. For last update it was a new random dungeon generator for WOL.
- Other 50% goes to new content. That means new models, animations, interactions, quests, locations...
- That means 25 hours for new content. From that, it takes around 4 hours to create new model for the game (2 new were introduced in last update), around 2-3 hours to create a sex scene (5-6 new scenes per update), around 2-3 hours to introduce new location. Rest of the time goes to scripting, testing, etc.

This usually means that my time is completely filled and it is nearly impossible to add something else, like creating textures and shadar maps. For the last update, I woke up at 4AM twice just to work on the game so it will be out in times. Solution for this is of course, if my games will get more income in patreon, I will be able to hire help. So, If you feel generous and want to see full potential graphics in my games, consider your support.

Last edited:

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I appreciate all input about my work, including criticism, so thanks. I know that graphics in TS were not very good and my intention was to offset this shortcoming by the amount of (sex) content. I think graphics in my games is improving gradually as my tools and ability is getting better.

From technical viewpoint, my games have models with very high polygon count, which are comparable with any current AAA game. Unfortunately, this is largely negated by the complete lack of textures and shaders. If I even use textures, they are very rudimentary and I don't use shaders at all. This is because I currently don't have the ability and time to make textures and shader maps and I lack resources to hire other person to do it for me.

I will demonstrate this on an example:
- I publish game updates monthly and spend on each update around 2-3 hours daily (I have a full-time job unrelated to this, as games don't earn enough yet to be my main source of income). That is around 50 hours per update.
- From these 50 hours, around 50% goes to implementation of new features for platform and modeling tools. For last update it was a new random dungeon generator for WOL.
- Other 50% goes to new content. That means new models, animations, interactions, quests, locations...
- That means 25 hours for new content. From that, it takes around 4 hours to create new model for the game (2 new were introduced in last update), around 2-3 hours to create sex scenes (5-6 new scenes per update), around 2-3 hours to introduce new location. Rest of the time goes to scripting, testing, etc.

This usually means that my time is completely filled and it is nearly impossible to add something else, like creating textures and shadar maps. For the last update, I woke up at 4AM twice just to work on the game so it will be out in times. Solution for this is of course, if my games will get more income in patreon, I will be able to hire help. So, If you feel generous and want to see full potential graphics in my games, consider your support.
Yeah, it all comes down to money unfortunately. I can clearly see from the aforementioned text that you are very dedicated to your craft: Putting in hours of work. Again, even with all this time there is always a money problem. However, I guess in this game your graphics aren't a massive problem. Mainly because the game has good aspects that bring it up.

I wish you good luck on your future and present projects:
Kami

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I personally liked the game quite a bit, overall what I missed is that NPC's took some kind of action by themselves.

You know, like the friend that has the hots for you ends up confessing at some point, some lesbian relationship in the school, things like that.

Overall on a mechanical subject perhaps the system was a bit limiting, we had mainly 2 stats that changed actions, one being lust and the other corruption, it was great that the girls changed actions in their schedule and the unlock for new sex scenes, in fact I believe that the game system was really good for hard-locks for fetishes that people don't like or don't want in the game.

I remember the "lesbian epidemic" it kind of make me feel weird having to do a quest to unlock lesbian actions between girls, it was kind of wouldn't it have been okay just giving directly a lock as if, "do you activate lesbian scenes?", in fact many mods kind of feel like they could have been made part of the game with just a choice to activate them like that, same with femdom and submissive fetishes.

I personally felt the game kind of like "the sims" but with the characters without any need to contact you in any way. I always thought that perhaps a few conversations, a character wanting to have fun with you, perhaps even a date? would have been great.

Haha, but as I said, it's a really good game.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I personally liked the game quite a bit, overall what I missed is that NPC's took some kind of action by themselves.
TS used the first version of my scripting language that allowed only one-sided interactions (when you click on npc). New platform (Warlock of Lust, Life of Holly) has much better scripting language that has triggers like when you enter the room with npc, or get close to the npc. This will allow npcs to start actions by themselves.

I have hidden some fetishes behind quests and mods, because every time I added some fetish into the game I got a bunch of messages that some people like it and some people hate it. So it seems to be better to have it as much customizable as possible.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
So it seems to be better to have it as much customizable as possible.
On this part I believe you could just add a "fetish list" part on the menu and let people just directly customize it so that people can start the game with the fetishes they like, however I believe it should be okay too your current way.

D

Deleted member 841602

from a game written from scratch, show me those who can success in velesks way, it is really good and have ptotential and ideas for others. if i imagine more complex content or more interactions this would be a game for hundret hours. sadly the downsides are the mod aspects because modder would need a tool with how they could create content (i would be interested something for the clothes for more different clothes,to buy or change). nevertheless, look at the game in the actual state: it has couple of hours to play and experience, it was created in spare time, it is free (how many games u know are free?) and from only one man!

i wish and hope velesk can use this in his "career".

and i forgot to mention which is unpayable: he made many people happy :)
i think many people forget this happiness factor and forget to mention it.

yes velesk, no one can see the complexity behind it, the polygon thing, and that is the point why there maybe is criticism. its interesting to read that u use so much polygons. did u ever thought about to forge with other gamedevelopers (here u can have a lookout) or even merge with them? maybe somewhat in the "one hand washes the other hand" way?

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
WHAT? I dont even see these files??????????????????????????????

2- change the desired (unmodded, modded exp cheat or modded exp cheat+super regen) .exe to "TotalSeduction.exe"

Dolekyee

Apr 10, 2020
View attachment 10094

Overview:
It is a real time sims-like rpg game with quests, char. building and main story line.

I have developed a 3D engine which I intend to use (among other things) to create adult games. The further development of projects will depend on Your support. As this is a single person project, I do all the programming, animations and modeling myself, until I will have enough resources to hire additional members of the team.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-06
Release Date: 2019-05-07
Developer/Publisher: Mike Velesk - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.4
Language: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese
Premium Code: 22556078
Side Story:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Troubleshooting:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - -

View attachment 162914 View attachment 162915
Excellent stuff. Just what I have been looking for.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes