son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
How to get "Lesbian Epidemic" quest done? Taylor and Lila fuck at school sometimes, but there is only "Join the girls" option, not "Get into Taylor's mind".

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How to get "Lesbian Epidemic" quest done? Taylor and Lila fuck at school sometimes, but there is only "Join the girls" option, not "Get into Taylor's mind".
You must first talk to Taylor about her sexual orientation while she is in her room sitting on bed. Than follow with the scene with Lila in school.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
You must first talk to Taylor about her sexual orientation while she is in her room sitting on bed. Than follow with the scene with Lila in school.
I talked to her about her orientation in school after classes, and now there is no such variant "Talk about her sexual orientation" when she's in her room sitting on bed.

Jul 17, 2018
Is there anyway to avoid the game over? I got too happy having sex and impregnating girls, that I forgot about the main story and got the game over.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Is there anyway to avoid the game over? I got too happy having sex and impregnating girls, that I forgot about the main story and got the game over.
Haha overall you can just replay the game, it isn't long enough that it would be a problem, just be careful that it doesn't happen again ;).

Overall if I remember right after the main quest is done you can keep playing so... perhaps it would be interesting to focus first on it then pure enjoyment after it.

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
When I install and play it's get error in below image . How to playing this game anyone can help me?
Use Sysinternals ...
1) Run PM and setup filter on right process name (I guess equal TotalSeduction.exe).
2) Start game and play it until crash.
3) Analyze output or save it and paste/attach it here(?).

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018
How do I complete the harem quest? I already did most of it. I'm stuck where I have to give the girls a necklace. They are all at level 4 seduction, but I don't get the option to give them a necklace.

tilgun00

May 18, 2017
I have a problem with the game, on the school site, when the character of the nurse and the new student arrive, the game becomes too slow, making it difficult to play
the other, when I try to resume my current game the game throws me this error
Does anyone know if it is possible to solve these problems? View attachment 224049
i have the same problem how the fix this ???

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes