• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Has anyone gotten Noelle to show up at the pool party? When I try she is invisible/isn't there. Is there some trigger I'm missing? You're still able to engage with her if you select through Taylor to have a threesome, but you can't see her when you do it.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Has anyone gotten Noelle to show up at the pool party? When I try she is invisible/isn't there. Is there some trigger I'm missing? You're still able to engage with her if you select through Taylor to have a threesome, but you can't see her when you do it.
Unfortunately this is a bug from the developer.
The game still has several bugs. It's a shame the developer didn't finish the game.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Unfortunately this is a bug from the developer.
The game still has several bugs. It's a shame the developer didn't finish the game.
It seems like the bug happens if you advance to the time she's supposed to show up by any means other than time passing. She shows up at the party at 20:00, I believe, so you have to manually increment the time for her to appear. Either that, or disabling the Forced Encounters mod lets her show up. I turned that one off and the next time I tried, she appeared.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
It seems like the bug happens if you advance to the time she's supposed to show up by any means other than time passing. She shows up at the party at 20:00, I believe, so you have to manually increment the time for her to appear. Either that, or disabling the Forced Encounters mod lets her show up. I turned that one off and the next time I tried, she appeared.
Yes, with the mods there are sometimes errors.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Hold up. Does that game have mind control (e.g. supernaturally induced lust/corruption) elements? The title and description seems like it would, but the tag is missing. I was wondering why I'd never seen it before, and I'm not sure whether I should report a missing tag or what.
He has two games, check his patreon for the progress of both. He has been uploading them regularly at the end of every month.
As for WOL, there is a significant corruption component to it as most characters are corrupted. Enemies when at a certain health are also mind controlled to preform other actions.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
He has two games, check his patreon for the progress of both. He has been uploading them regularly at the end of every month.
When I said I was wondering why I hadn't heard of it, I was referring to the fact that I have the mind control tag watched and have also looked through older examples of games with that tag. I'm not interested in games without it, even if they're from devs of games I liked. The reason I hadn't heard of that game before was because the tag was missing, so it never showed up on that list. Thus why I was asking if that was an error that should be fixed, for the sake of other people watching that tag.

I'll give the game a shot and see if it's the real deal, then message the mods to update its tags if necessary. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Does anyone know of any other games that might be missing the tag?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
When I said I was wondering why I hadn't heard of it, I was referring to the fact that I have the mind control tag watched and have also looked through older examples of games with that tag. I'm not interested in games without it, even if they're from devs of games I liked. The reason I hadn't heard of that game before was because the tag was missing, so it never showed up on that list. Thus why I was asking if that was an error that should be fixed, for the sake of other people watching that tag.

I'll give the game a shot and see if it's the real deal, then message the mods to update its tags if necessary. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Does anyone know of any other games that might be missing the tag?
You're welcome. In WOL, there is also the ability to control NPCs to take advantage of them when they're at low health in combat, or when making use of a special wand that has you insert it into them.
If mind control is what you seek, then it's there but it's quite minimal. So I suggested to steer clear then.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I don't know what happened but I can't enter the sandbox mode. After I get the code, unlock the locker with the cure and take it the game gives me the "victory" message but I can't get out of that screen and as soon as I close the window form the game itself stops working. I couldn't find anything on a quick web search.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
is it me or does this game fucks with the audio on the PC?
I tried watching a youtube video after playing the game and it said something about audio render error or something like that.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
ok something is wrong with my download of Total Seduction I can't select any of the options at all all I can do is walk in and out of the different areas

Dragnus

Jun 25, 2017
How to get "Lesbian Epidemic" quest done? Taylor and Lila fuck at school sometimes, but there is only "Join the girls" option, not "Get into Taylor's mind".
After asking about her sexuality, you need to select "Hmm, interesting..." to activate it, you only have one chance

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The game crashed because Rex(which is the dog apparently) and the save game (both auto save and regular) couldn't be loaded.
So I started a new game and now I'm a woman.
Is there a way to select gender at the start?

The strap-on mod if activated switches the MC gender to female obviously...

Last edited:

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I don't know what happened but I can't enter the sandbox mode. After I get the code, unlock the locker with the cure and take it the game gives me the "victory" message but I can't get out of that screen and as soon as I close the window form the game itself stops working. I couldn't find anything on a quick web search.
I had the same problem, and it was really fucking annoying.
What I had to do to fix it was: make the game windowed (don't click restore tho, that will fuck up the game for some reason), get to the victory screen, rotate my computer's taskbar, and then I could just barely click the continue or whatever button.

I attached 2 screenshots so you can see the bullshit in action.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hentai_Kishi
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes