Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Have you guys tried to download the game from the dev's site? He updated it one or two days ago
Uh... What? This game isn't even on the dev's site anymore, and hasn't been updated in two years. Did you misread the first post that said the last update was July 6 2019?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Uh... What? This game isn't even on the dev's site anymore, and hasn't been updated in two years. Did you misread the first post that said the last update was July 6 2019?
Oops sorry my bad, I don't know why but I thought this was the warlock of lust thread

Reactions: naabii

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
where is futanari located? i ran the map, talked to all the girls (that i met) and none of them are.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
where is futanari located? i ran the map, talked to all the girls (that i met) and none of them are.
You need to download and install a separate mod to enable it. Mods are save-incompatible so you'll have to start all over

It seems there are no links available to download, fortunately I have it even though I never used it. Attached is a zip file with all the available mods, extract it to the main game folder then enable what you want in the game menu.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: kryanBR and kurosx

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
You need to download and install a separate mod to enable it. Mods are save-incompatible so you'll have to start all over

It seems there are no links available to download, fortunately I have it even though I never used it. Attached is a zip file with all the available mods, extract it to the main game folder then enable what you want in the game menu.
brooo, i was playing yesterday and found out that there is "futa" mode in Mods and I dont even remember.
Today there was an error in the game and it may be due to the lack of this file that you sent me.
thank you very much! I almost lost my progress! :ROFLMAO:/:cry:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
completed my ass
would like the dev to at least remove the kill screens so i can complete the piles of OTHER quests i still have never got to finish because of the bs quests with the timers locked into them and then AFTER finally completing them so that i can continue on with rest of my quests
the fucking kill screens pop up GAME OVER
not sure what pisses me off the most the bugs constant freezing and crashes or the fucking kill screen
far from being completed though shame on the dev giving false credits on his game

Untitled.png Untitled2.png

Feb 12, 2021
so i downloaded this b/c it was referred to me by someone else, since it has some key tabs i like, but i have NO IDEA what the fuck to do, or how to play this!! i've never played "The Sims", n there's no explanation as far as how the menus n dialogue work! whenever i try clicking on a dialogue choice, the avatar just moves to where the cursor is, instead of seeing some kind of verification that dialogue happened...n what are the "stats" that show up when you move the cursor over a dialogue choice? n ANY chance there's a walkthrough on this?

btw, saw the screen grab above that str8up posted...so is what Rosen King said right? can you get more of the scenes than what's shown in the screen grab? b/c if there's 390 h-scenes possible, but only 59 are accessible, that seems like a pretty big letdown, n waste of time; thx

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so i downloaded this b/c it was referred to me by someone else, since it has some key tabs i like, but i have NO IDEA what the fuck to do, or how to play this!! i've never played "The Sims", n there's no explanation as far as how the menus n dialogue work! whenever i try clicking on a dialogue choice, the avatar just moves to where the cursor is, instead of seeing some kind of verification that dialogue happened...n what are the "stats" that show up when you move the cursor over a dialogue choice? n ANY chance there's a walkthrough on this?

btw, saw the screen grab above that str8up posted...so is what Rosen King said right? can you get more of the scenes than what's shown in the screen grab? b/c if there's 390 h-scenes possible, but only 59 are accessible, that seems like a pretty big letdown, n waste of time; thx
thats all i was able to see/get on mine no options to scroll down so i dunno...but man did it piss me off to get the kill screen
fake as fuck completed tag as seen in my screen shot says i unlocked a bunch of stuff BUT next that will be added in next version
NEXT VERSION on a completed game??wtf eh it still pisses me off LOL

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
nope if i could i wouldnt of bothered with my post so...
You probably have too low resolution and the button to continue the game is down, outside of the screen. Don't play the game on potato computer. The game was discontinued as Patreon decided that if I will continue with the game, it will cancel my account. I also had to delete download links from my personal page. So if you have complains, write to Patreon.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
if there's 390 h-scenes possible, but only 59 are accessible
That's not a list of scenes "accessible", just the ones he saw on his playthrough. It means he got to the end of the "main story" without seeing a lot of those scenes. Since it's a sandbox game, you can end up seeing all of them or almost none of them by the time you reach that point.

You probably have too low resolution and the button to continue the game is down, outside of the screen.
This is almost certainly the case. If you look at the bottom of his screenshot, you can see the top of a button that's cut off.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes