velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
BRO THANKS YOUR GAME,I have a problem,I want to know how to get another imbued necklace,make other girl join harem
I really don't remember, it was some years ago. I think you should buy necklace at the shop and than imbue it at your bed? I'm not sure.

zzdwzsm

Sep 12, 2021
I really don't remember, it was some years ago. I think you should buy necklace at the shop and than imbue it at your bed? I'm not sure.
I think so,but I can't imbue it on my bed,Maybe a BUG? And why I can't saw the game on your patreon,it's a good game

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I think so,but I can't imbue it on my bed,Maybe a BUG? And why I can't saw the game on your patreon,it's a good game
It was banned from Patreon as it did not comply with their new rules made 2 years ago. That is also why the game was discontinued.

feuer

Jun 19, 2017
velesk Would you ever consider doing a game like Total Seduction but with the main focus on sandbox rape elements. I also really enjoyed the lesbian aspect of the game even with the strap-on being permanent. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
velesk Would you ever consider doing a game like Total Seduction but with the main focus on sandbox rape elements. I also really enjoyed the lesbian aspect of the game even with the strap-on being permanent. Keep up the good work!
Forced sex is now also banned in Patreon, so until that rule stays, I cannot do anything like that.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So you would be ok with making one like that if Patreon allowed it?
It's not entirely my cup of things, but I would either create a poll to see how many people wants it or make it as a commission (if someone paid for it). But the rule is still out there and I cannot make anything with it right now.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There is not enough screenshote and not enough info about this game so if it's like the sims then there must be more then just sex for an example: is there any house building mechanics? is there a way to make a family and dating or is his just a sex simulation?

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
There is not enough screenshote and not enough info about this game so if it's like the sims then there must be more then just sex for an example: is there any house building mechanics? is there a way to make a family and dating or is his just a sex simulation?
The only similarity this game has to The Sims is that someone thought the art style was somewhat similar.

The gameplay loop is: Raise stats, brain wash\seduce women and have sex with them, become level 30 before the end-date to win the game ( Game ends in a cliff-hanger as development was abandoned after being banned from Patreon ).

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
what other mods are there to download for this?

why is the pregnancy keep getting reset o.o starting to bug me everytime i close the game an restart it

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes