str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You probably have too low resolution and the button to continue the game is down, outside of the screen. Don't play the game on potato computer. The game was discontinued as Patreon decided that if I will continue with the game, it will cancel my account. I also had to delete download links from my personal page. So if you have complains, write to Patreon.
no hard feelings bro i deleted the game after my 1st post with the screen shots so anything thats been said after my post doesnt matter anymore because its all gone and ive moved on ..it was disappointing sure... it really was a decent game and was best ive played in sometime ...sorry to hear you got the squeeze put on you and so i guess i cant blame you for having to do all that,etc
i hope you (IF ya dont resurrect THIS game )make another decent game like this one anyway brother take care best of luck to you

Feb 12, 2021
ok, but nobody has yet to answer my question on how to make the dialogue work...please refer to my earlier posts, n help me out? b/c this game sounds really good, n i'd like the chance to actually play it, especially considering the mods; thx

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You probably have too low resolution and the button to continue the game is down, outside of the screen.
ok, but nobody has yet to answer my question on how to make the dialogue work...please refer to my earlier posts, n help me out? b/c this game sounds really good, n i'd like the chance to actually play it, especially considering the mods; thx
It may be the resolution problem too. The game was not optimized for notebooks. It require desktop type resolution to play. If the resolution is too low, many bugs may appear, such as the mouse clicks are not registered correctly, etc. I don't know, I would have to see it personally to say anything relevant about it.

Reactions: HCoel

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It may be the resolution problem too. The game was not optimized for notebooks. It require desktop type resolution to play. If the resolution is too low, many bugs may appear, such as the mouse clicks are not registered correctly, etc. I don't know, I would have to see it personally to say anything relevant about it.
well brother so happens that indeed i do run a laptop so maybe thats the problem...i dont wanna press my luck,etc BUT brother you got my hopes up fairly high so high that ive re-downloaded the game again and wondering if i send you my save files
if you could please brother get me out of the kill screen??my save is right at the end game all thats left to do is get item from locker then the kill screen will pop....my save kind bugged too for me its frozen but i press 3 for a min (time speed) and then set it back to normal and then im able to continue on with getting item in locker (just a heads up incase game locks up where ya cant move thats how i fix it when it happens to me)thanks in advance if your willing to do this for me brother and i ran game plain jane no mods of any kind.etc

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Side-ject - On a laptop, depending on your resolution, you may also have "Display Scaling" turned on, and many programs, games included, dont like this. So if you check your display scaling setting and its at 125 or 150.. try setting it back down to 100. It will make everything look smaller, but may also re-align visuals in many programs. Only time iv really had display scaling mostly work, is when setting it to 200% ( for 4k displays), because it being an "even" modifier, most programs dont notice, but even then some still do.

elabrada25

May 3, 2021
Hello guys, I need help with the game, it does not start, I just open it and nothing comes out that could be

Last edited:

Drakius

Sep 6, 2018
This has been posted before but I've not seen a concrete answer for it yet.

There's an "Unhandled Exception" error that happens specifically when you use the Futa Mod and the scene is of your character ejaculating. It doesn't happen in penetration scene usually, it only happens when your character is supposed to externally ejaculate particles on another character, it seems that the model can't find the file for semen particles or something like that, and it throws out that error? I'm not sure, but it's quite unfortunate, makes that mod mostly unplayable. Is there a fix for this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: aattss

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
To be honest this game is good. I appreciate the author, the minus point of this game actually not polished that has many bugs when you play and the character models not as good as other games. But I rate this 4.5/5.

Reactions: Alex2S and darlic

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
hey! can you use cheat engine on this game?
Yes. But the data types are a bit fudgy, so you need to find doubles. Attached a cheat table I made a while back that holds EXP, Knowledge, Stamina and Assertivness.For everything else the current premium-cheats are enough.

why would you? theres an cheat menu already in it. if you look carefully on the mainpost you can even discover the unlock password
Because the cheat menu\option is an "all or nothing" system, and not simply an "reduce annoyance\grind" one. For example, if all you want is a bit more stamina, this is not possible unless you use cheat engine.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Game doesn't work. Whenever I try and load a saved game I get an Unhandled Exception. And since I'm damned if I'm doing an entire playthrough in one sitting without breaks, that makes it unplayable.

Aug 4, 2020
Yes. But the data types are a bit fudgy, so you need to find doubles. Attached a cheat table I made a while back that holds EXP, Knowledge, Stamina and Assertivness.For everything else the current premium-cheats are enough.

Because the cheat menu\option is an "all or nothing" system, and not simply an "reduce annoyance\grind" one. For example, if all you want is a bit more stamina, this is not possible unless you use cheat engine.

Where do I place that cheat file to use it?

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes