nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Error in the application.
-2005530516 (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL)
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Light.Update()
at DirXModule.DirXPanel.SetCameraPosition(Boolean move_cam)
at DirXModule.DirXPanel.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXStart.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Chill0Phill

May 2, 2022
Is anyone else having trouble loading their saved game and game crashing on day 18? If so how do you fix this? And whats the horse used for?

Last edited:

a_aniq

Nov 16, 2018
For those stuck in the victory screen due to sandbox button going beyond the screen, keep pressing Tab and then Enter repeatedly. At some point, the button will just come in focus and will be pressed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Locotomia23

Chill0Phill

May 2, 2022
Have you enabled or disabled mods? Post the error messages so that we can check.
I have mods enabled however when it crashes it does not give me an error message, it just closes the entire program (if there is one I may be missing it as I am not very computer savvy). I also am unable to check my saves as they delete themselves when I reopen the game. Is there a certain site I am supposed to download the game from or am I just confused?

ahuyz

Jun 5, 2022
mom's corrupt says " mom is an attractive women. other men are interested in her, if she allows it" what does this mean . this is ntr right?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
mom's corrupt says " mom is an attractive women. other men are interested in her, if she allows it" what does this mean . this is ntr right?
If I remember correctly, she will sometimes bring guy home after corruption level 2.

Reactions: ahuyz

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
This game is pretty good, wish there was a sequel.
There are several new games since then, with better graphics, animations and gameplay. You can download them at my webpage:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
could make a patch for it to allow Incest using something other than Patreon
They still check it. If I have any mention of it on my own web page or even here (like the tag of the game), they would ban me temporally, disable my Patreon page and demand any mention of the game to be removed from Patreon. It happen before. So it may be possible to do it like that, but it is a risk and I was already temporarily banned several times before because of it. I think it is not even their own policy. Basically, Mastercard and PayPal forced them to do it. That is why Subscribestar cannot use PayPal.

Zaridan

Dec 6, 2017
Ngl, when I saw the game, at face value I thought it came with a simple ingame editor to mod the thing, especially if it would have made it easier with every new update/game he made.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
They still check it. If I have any mention of it on my own web page or even here (like the tag of the game), they would ban me temporally, disable my Patreon page and demand any mention of the game to be removed from Patreon. It happen before. So it may be possible to do it like that, but it is a risk and I was already temporarily banned several times before because of it. I think it is not even their own policy. Basically, Mastercard and PayPal forced them to do it. That is why Subscribestar cannot use PayPal.
A certain NSFW life sim creator has a second account where he makes the patches and makes it clear they're third party. Achieves plausible deniability and still gets to make that kind of content. Just not technically officially. Might be worth looking into if you're interested in that kind of content still

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes