fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
Have you tried reinstalling the game? It seems like the game itself may have become corrupted rather than the save files. Normally, a crash would only affect your active save, if anything.
There's no installation required? either way, i redownloaded the game, and copy pasted my saves from the first game folder and that didn't solve the problem unfortunately.

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
There's no installation required? either way, i redownloaded the game, and copy pasted my saves from the first game folder and that didn't solve the problem unfortunately.

AHA! restarted a new game where everything works normal, then reloaded my old save did the trick.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I am getting an unexpected error thing at basically every cumshot that is not inside of a woman. I can click it away and ignore it, but it is pretty anoying

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
hello?
I have a question about Mark(male agent)
After seducing him twice, he disappeared, then i took the final exam
I still can't find him, is it normal or bug? if bug, how can i fix it?
here is my save file and log

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
hello?
Sorry, the game's last update was 3 years ago. I don't have it even on my current computer. So I really don't remember if it is a bug or intended and I have no means to check or correct saves. It really was a long time ago.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Sorry, the game's last update was 3 years ago. I don't have it even on my current computer. So I really don't remember if it is a bug or intended and I have no means to check or correct saves. It really was a long time ago.
Oh that's too bad, but thank you for reply!

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
hello?
I started the new game for trying to unlock all scenes.
And I found out that Mark doesn't show up after 29 days, regardless of postponing the final test with the quests.
It means that the doctor's scene with Mark cannot be unlocked without the preg mod...(I already missed one scene;; )

DKNeruson

Aug 5, 2022
hello good afternoon I have a small problem with total seduction and also with the sidestory, neither of them moves, the game starts normally, but the characters as well as the npc remain static

thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Corsty

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
hello good afternoon I have a small problem with total seduction and also with the sidestory, neither of them moves, the game starts normally, but the characters as well as the npc remain static

thanks
If I remember correctly, the game starts paused. Use the time control on the bottom left.

Reactions: DKNeruson

rampagedwayne

Dec 15, 2018
Mate,do you know where i can find some mods of this game?
I'd be surprised by and impressed if anyone made any mods aside from those the game comes with. Velesk has only released one of the tools necessary to work on modding this game and while you can open up files from this game in tools for his later projects they may not be fully compatible. I messed around with the actors and quests editor for a few hours but ultimately found it too limited without the other tools to make anything worthwhile.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
There is female protagonist tag. But how to choose protagonist?

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes