Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
This game sadly has too many issues and that being the same issue for a few scenes example: the part where the main player has the quest "Teach the sister I forget her name the blonde living in he same house as the player right before this scene ends the game crashes also the same crash when trying to have sex with the shop owner woman and the same crash durring the pool party when having sex with one of the female sadly I had to delete this game it is unplayable until this is fixed.

Selu04

Jun 19, 2020
Hello, when I finish the game I close the endgame window but I cannot continue with the sandbox mode the game stops responding any advice

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
didnt know that the main character has a name - but you can edit all the names pressing ctrl+n ingame

by the way the current version doesnt need a code for premium content, didnt realize that first

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
How I would love a remaster of this game, it would be a very nice, Taking out the time that goes by and doing it quietly.. And put a gallery in it. It would be great

Last edited:

Gorkron13

Mar 3, 2020
Great game. Better than many, despite the outdated graphics. But it has one common drawback, like most of these games. NPCs do not have reverse interactivity. It turns out that the main character has achieved someone and the whole woman turns into a doll, which is taken out to have sex. And then they put it back in the corner. Why doesn't the author make sure that the NPCs are alive too? they offered the main character to have sex, flirted. Acquired preferences or addictions in sex (anal, cum, etc.) This would make the gameplay more lively, and therefore more interesting. I hope the author will think about it. And so the game is 5 out of 5. I hope the author will release more than one similar game. I'll be looking forward to it.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
... But it has one common drawback, like most of these games. NPCs do not have reverse interactivity. It turns out that the main character has achieved someone and the whole woman turns into a doll, which is taken out to have sex. And then they put it back in the corner. Why doesn't the author make sure that the NPCs are alive too? they offered the main character to have sex, flirted. Acquired preferences or addictions in sex (anal, cum, etc.) This would make the gameplay more lively, and therefore more interesting ...

In fact, this is all happening, you just don’t see it. Other NPCs go beyond the borders the map along with the main character and and are already there...

But seriously, what you described is called self-learning artificial intelligence, which companies such as OpenAI, Anthropic, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Nvidia and a bunch of other secret and not-so-secret organizations have not yet achieved. If the author manages to realize this, he will be classified by the military and he will never need to write games again...

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes