Others Completed Totally Futa Vacation [Deluxe Edition] [BlueSmut]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i feel like they both should go check with doctor. if you can take such a thing inside, you definitly have a serious problem.

its funny how peoples think that a women is nothing but a vagina.... like... yeah, no intestine and no bones.
Your comment makes me think you wouldn't like Sparrow's art. Latex skin and liquid organs are required for any of his females, lol.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You're talking about dickgirls. Futas always have both genitals.
No point in arguing this. I've tried on futadom world, but they...disagreed. Vehemently. One of them brought up that before 'shemale' became its own genre, a dickgirl was actually considered a type of 'futanari'. Which actually does sound plausible.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
huh this art style... i swear i seen it somewhere before but i cant remember really i enjoy it really tho

also wow theres alot drama over this futa/trans/shemale naming

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
This Game Not Working At Windows x86.
This Is For Windows x64. Please Upload Game For Windows X86 [ x32 ].

D

Deleted member 292805

Another "futa" game that doesn't have any futanari content. And here I thought that "Totally Transsexual Vacation" rolls off the tongue better than the current title.
yeah you'd think they'd knwo a futa has boith genitals huh?
guess theyre all retarded.

is this just a way for them to not claim they enjoy shemales? bcx thats what they are.
and it's pretty gay, if you ask me.
is that wrong? no. But it seems these creators are asham,ed of it, so they hide behind the appealing futa tag.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
yeah you'd think they'd knwo a futa has boith genitals huh?
guess theyre all retarded.

is this just a way for them to not claim they enjoy shemales? bcx thats what they are.
and it's pretty gay, if you ask me.
is that wrong? no. But it seems these creators are asham,ed of it, so they hide behind the appealing futa tag.
Well, it does say "Futa/Trans" in the tag.
I know it's not the same, I am a Futa lover myself, but I like both cases (Dickgirl and actual Futa), so I don't really mind it. Buggers me a bit when I read Futa and I see no wussy, but uh, it's not so bad either.

Also, notice how they refer themselves(Cept for the Afro and the black girl) as men(Him, he.) when they talk with eachother

Feb 20, 2019
Well, it does say "Futa/Trans" in the tag.
I know it's not the same, I am a Futa lover myself, but I like both cases (Dickgirl and actual Futa), so I don't really mind it. Buggers me a bit when I read Futa and I see no wussy, but uh, it's not so bad either.

Also, notice how they refer themselves(Cept for the Afro and the black girl) as men(Him, he.) when they talk with eachother
Wouldn't they be considered newhalf or something like that? Shit's confusing. The reason why everybody uses futa is because it's less complicated.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes