Others Completed Totally Futa Vacation [Deluxe Edition] [BlueSmut]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
No gallery atm or at least in version that you can download from first post. But from graphic files it seems that they planned to add one at later date.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
I don't think that there is scene with her(him?) at the moment. The only time we see Pastor "equipment" is continued with "To Be Countinued in next updates"text. If you want to see it(dick that's it-no scene) then you should go :ask how to escape>Don't whip> ask to fix> blow(don't rebember exact name)>beach>answer(not "ignore him")>cafe>tell truth>beach>don't rebember this(probably either of three options)> blow and you will see Pastor after it for like 10 text lines,then you have "tbc next update" and you're back in menu.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
No point in arguing this. I've tried on futadom world, but they...disagreed. Vehemently. One of them brought up that before 'shemale' became its own genre, a dickgirl was actually considered a type of 'futanari'. Which actually does sound plausible.
Yeah, that person is a liar. Shemale has always been it's own genre, though the Japanese refer to it as newhalf. Futanari are always hermaphrodites. Just see the wikipedia article for proof if my word's not good enough.

The practice of using futanari as a catch-all term was stumbled into by artists that didn't understand the kink and then reinforced by a group of liberals as a way of pushing their social agenda.

Edit: INB4 mods that support that liberal group show up ;P

wilsonthegreen

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2019
Whoa I didn't think there would be this much debate around futa definitions. Maybe I've just been around places with looser definitions of futa but I always thought girl + dick = futa and there were branching terms to be more specific like "full package" etc. If it helps there are plans for a futa to be added with the pusi, so I hope the fans of that will enjoy XD

Also for the dude that wanted a 32 bit version, I'm currently uploading a zip for it to the mega folder.

Thanks for all the feedback btw, sorry it took longer to respond here than I wanted.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Whoa I didn't think there would be this much debate around futa definitions. Maybe I've just been around places with looser definitions of futa but I always thought girl + dick = futa and there were branching terms to be more specific like "full package" etc. If it helps there are plans for a futa to be added with the pusi, so I hope the fans of that will enjoy XD

Also for the dude that wanted a 32 bit version, I'm currently uploading a zip for it to the mega folder.

Thanks for all the feedback btw, sorry it took longer to respond here than I wanted.
ur not alone im shock too by how crazy this futa thing has gotten i just called futa but it was short and easy to remember for like hentai and games and i never seen a trans/new half/ what ever people wanna call it in real life.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
You can think of it like this: it's the same as sugar and salt. Both have their uses, though some people dislike one or the other, and you really want to be sure which is which when you're making your morning coffee.

Lang10

Mar 15, 2018
It said that a button will appear for the other routes but didn't. Is that the same with everyone else?

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Check Mega link, btw it's kinda small update(2-3scenes-all on escape path so don't choose "want to fuck all futas instead of excaping" at the start)

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
Check Mega link, btw it's kinda small update(2-3scenes-all on escape path so don't choose "want to fuck all futas instead of excaping" at the start)
nvm it wasn't showing me the new update my bad

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018
Great game! Hope to see more of this, I feel the gameplay can be a bit tiresome with the engine that is kinda slow and no rollback or save, Renpy has much better features.. but worse to make games in i guess.. anyway awesome art and story and characters! ;) (y)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes