Others Completed Totally Futa Vacation [Deluxe Edition] [BlueSmut]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
here is new version hope here will be uptade soon
think everything new on the newgrounds ver is in the mega folder link cause i remeber seeing all the scenes in that newgrounds ver so maybe hes just bringing it out there more... late? cause there isnt really anything new

Reactions: Frouchteur

wilsonthegreen

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2019
Here's a direct link to the mega to save you a few clicks. And thanks Saffe, I'm not the biggest fan of the engine actually. Once this project is done I think I'll switch to something else. Maybe Renpy or maybe back to tyrano, I know a guy that figured out how to speed up the latter a bit.

Mar 7, 2018
Mega Here's a direct link to the mega to save you a few clicks. And thanks Saffe, I'm not the biggest fan of the engine actually. Once this project is done I think I'll switch to something else. Maybe Renpy or maybe back to tyrano, I know a guy that figured out how to speed up the latter a bit.
Yeah, i dont know why tyrano and visual novel maker is so awful and slow and bad, and renpy is just so much better than both. Since renpy is a free program and they both are not, but only upside is they have interface for easier use i guess, someone should make a "interface" / gui for renpy, so we dont need anymore tyrano or vnm. ;)

wilsonthegreen

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2019
Sorry for the delay, only the art release posts are paid posts. They go out after the game update and public release and is a zip of the new scenes added in the update.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah, i dont know why tyrano and visual novel maker is so awful and slow and bad, and renpy is just so much better than both. Since renpy is a free program and they both are not, but only upside is they have interface for easier use i guess, someone should make a "interface" / gui for renpy, so we dont need anymore tyrano or vnm. ;)
Yea, if they did that i would go for renpy, otherwise i'll stick with tyrano

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes