Others Completed Totally Futa Vacation [Deluxe Edition] [BlueSmut]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

wilsonthegreen

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2019
Also do people just say games are dead if there isn't an update every couple weeks? :unsure: I try to put out something new every month. Sometimes it takes longer than usual but I don't think I've taken especially long for these updates.

Mar 7, 2018
Also do people just say games are dead if there isn't an update every couple weeks? :unsure: I try to put out something new every month. Sometimes it takes longer than usual but I don't think I've taken especially long for these updates.
Nope, people say that in every game thread almost, when the game hasn't been updated for a little while, so just ignore them. Whats new in this update, dont think i found anything, or was it maybe the ending that Clover became trapped on the island? So its the end?

wilsonthegreen

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2019
Nope, people say that in every game thread almost, when the game hasn't been updated for a little while, so just ignore them. Whats new in this update, dont think i found anything, or was it maybe the ending that Clover became trapped on the island? So its the end?
There's a sex scene with Ligaia and one with the Pastor. Some of the endings have been added as well. Specifically the getting all the pieces one (technically two) and the Ligaia ending as well.

wilsonthegreen

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2019
The artist wants to take a break, so I'm working on a new game atm. It's a murder mystery called "Erotic Justice" where you can "scan" people to see if they're lying but you recharge the ability by fucking. Guess I should make a separate thread for that since this one is about Futa Vacation? Oh and Sherry is already in the build for that but she does look different since it's a new artist. (Attachment is a pic of her) Sherry_neutral_p.png

May come back to this one after a while but idk, I really hate this engine XD might be better to make a sequel that can be exported to more than pc and some browsers.

Dec 11, 2019
i feel like they both should go check with doctor. if you can take such a thing inside, you definitly have a serious problem.

its funny how peoples think that a women is nothing but a vagina.... like... yeah, no intestine and no bones.
Ok and this is a game not real life so who cares

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes