Others Completed Totally Futa Vacation [Deluxe Edition] [BlueSmut]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 25, 2019
The artist wants to take a break, so I'm working on a new game atm. It's a murder mystery called "Erotic Justice" where you can "scan" people to see if they're lying but you recharge the ability by fucking. Guess I should make a separate thread for that since this one is about Futa Vacation? Oh and Sherry is already in the build for that but she does look different since it's a new artist. (Attachment is a pic of her) View attachment 710482

May come back to this one after a while but idk, I really hate this engine XD might be better to make a sequel that can be exported to more than pc and some browsers.
does this game have a download spot?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Never been a big fan of Clover, and kind of upset that they made Alex the dumb one (at least it's totally breaking stereotypes, I'll give 'em that). Still, this looks interesting. I only wish the ebony babe had normal balls.

cuzero123

Apr 26, 2019
well it was a pretty promising artist is good and the game as well but still I don't understand why the author abandon this for another game
no the artist is not promising at all, look at his stuff now, looks terrible, dunno why he changed his style, looks like trash now.

Mar 7, 2018
well it was a pretty promising artist is good and the game as well but still I don't understand why the author abandon this for another game
If I understand it correctly the artist didnt want to continue the game, so it was abondoned. The new game from this developer is totally different and has another artist, I tried it but didnt like it at all, its a futa/male game, and this is futa/female.. So yeah, sad this got abandoned but understandable since it wouldnt have been the same without the main artist.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
If I understand it correctly the artist didnt want to continue the game, so it was abondoned. The new game from this developer is totally different and has another artist, I tried it but didnt like it at all, its a futa/male game, and this is futa/female.. So yeah, sad this got abandoned but understandable since it wouldnt have been the same without the main artist.
They should've just pumped up the patron prices a bit(Cause their lowest game tier was 2$ and that's just not profitable if you wanna hire), from the price right now to something like 5$ min for the game and hire a new artist with a similar or better style.

cuzero123

Apr 26, 2019
They should've just pumped up the patron prices a bit(Cause their lowest game tier was 2$ and that's just not profitable if you wanna hire), from the price right now to something like 5$ min for the game and hire a new artist with a similar or better style.
animations aren't cheap, even doing what you said, the dev would still have no money to hire an animator at the same level, the artist "Sr. Cansado" prices were too low for what he did, i asked him, his prices were 50$ for a looping scene, other animators ask for 150$ minimun for a looping scene, without the climax picture.
and theres no "They", only "wilsonthegreen" is the owner of bluesmut patreon, the artist was just being paid for what he did, and i'm gonna say again, his style now looks like trash, thank god he droped.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I stand ready, waiting for new content.

Especially hoping for A LOT more of Sherry More, she is the sexiest in my opinion.

Reactions: Dar'Kais

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Is there some actual difference between this version and this "deluxe edition" on Itch.io?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes