Others Completed Totally Futa Vacation [Deluxe Edition] [BlueSmut]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the engine is bad, can't change any settings. no hide button, no speed button, no save button.
the story is very silly, no build-up, so very little excitement. gameplay is boring.
the cg/animation are ok, but nothing special.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
the engine is bad, can't change any settings. no hide button, no speed button, no save button.
the story is very silly, no build-up, so very little excitement. gameplay is boring.
It's still early days, i agree with the problems with the no saves, settings or hide functions but the story has potential and there will most likely be multiple endings when it nears completion, and i am most definately willing to wait for a lot more content.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
If you ask me, there's nothing really gained by having the chick be from Totally Spies. If you haven't watched the show (like I have) then you have zero attachment to the character whatsoever, and even if you have, the connection seems barely there.
With that being said, the potential decisions to be made about it are interesting. You could expand on the parody further with a better connection to the source material, but to me that'd make me lose more interest since I don't see much worth in playing a parody of a series I don't care for, even if the erotic content is good.
I feel like it'd be better to make the heroine an original character, perhaps with a similar secret agent/spy backstory, and give a better reasoning for why she's on this resort island getaway filled with dickgirls. Maybe she's there to investigate something but gets caught up with all the fucking. Could even go a different route, she was lost at sea and washed ashore on the island.
The fact that some of them use masculine pronouns is... interesting, I suppose. Especially when they're wearing feminine hairstyles and lipstick. "Freddy" seemed to be referred to as both the Pastor's daughter and son in the same conversation, which was a little odd, if not accurate to a strange degree.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Left Ctrl key speeds up. Not the right, for some reason. And NEVER hit Esc unless you want the game to instantly close.

This engine is absolutely horrible. And having no gallery or saves is really annoying. Though it isn't like you can't play through the entire thing in less than 5 minutes, and less than 1 if you already read it and use left ctrl.

Reactions: baka
Mar 7, 2018
Really liked the new scene with the pastor, really looking forward to more updates, can never get enough of futas on Clover. I hope she wont escape anytime soon ;)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
If it doesnae have the abandoned tag, I'll continue to have faith in more updates in the future.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes