Unity Abandoned Totally Moonlighting Much? [v0.4.5] [SoulReaverFo]

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I feel a lot of the totally spies stuff will be revived thanks to the announcement of the show revival. Since both this and spies trainer both have had new updates since that news.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
There has been no updates on patreon for a year, I don't think this is a real update
You are correct on that. But a 0.4.5 version did come out before SoulReaverFo's last post. Over a year before his last post in December 2020. So, if this is 0.4.5, then it is newer than 0.4 that was on here before.

[EDIT] SoulReaverFo is active on his Discord. I'm checking itch.io to see what the latest version is.

[PE] 0.4.5 does appear to be the latest build. Not new, but the latest.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I was wondering why Spies games that we didn't hear for 1-2 years just suddenly reappeared. Smells like cash grab.
It looks more that the updater from this thread was sleeping. I post this message below to them I hope they update it and correct it.

1. Dez. 2020 at 21:32
The update is from this date only because I tell you please update it you must look when this update was released !!! So this game is abandoned or on hold this is clear.

omocik

May 2, 2017
nothing like unintuitive mini-game, with no rules
lasers. amazing.
"click on green arrow" nope "click arrow on keyboard" nope "click on same arrow as one that's green" nope "click on arrow pointed by green arrow" nope "click on empty space in front of green arrow" nope
SERIOUSLY are we wizzards harry?

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
Man no one been able to make a good totally spies or the indestructible

we will gladly support all we ask is commitment :(