• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Totally Moonlighting Much? [v0.4.5] [SoulReaverFo]

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
how do you get past the stupid bouncy flower video intro.... i am using the linux version btw...
game starts... new game... video with bouncy flower that takes literally AGES till any animation stops and thats it,.. no choices, no dialogue,.. when the flower disappears and you only see the city nothng new happens and even getting there takes 1-2minutes of watching the damn flower bounce around
Aww.. seems you missed the climax: some error code displayed after a while..

933962_Schermafdruk_2020-11-26_13-55-21.png

A few posts above you can see it is a known issue being worked on.. some patience might do the trick! ;)

Reactions: deppenjaeger

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
how are you supposed to do the lazer puzzle?
Silly puzzle with no instructions, click on center of 2x2 square next to wall in last arrow in series- Ie, first screen you click on center square at top of screen (lower left yellow arrow point up, next arrow pts right, next arrow points down, next arrow pts to middle, middle arrow points up)
Puzzle seems to repeat for each girl, so as I said
FIRST SCENE, top middle 2x2 square
SECOND SCENE, top 2x2 square just to left of yellow arrow
THIRD SCENE, bottom middle 2x2 square (only 4 arrows before you hit wall)
LAST SCENE, middle bottom left (there is a 2x4 set of tiny squares on bottom left clear of arrows, pick 2x2 square in the middle (so there is a 1x2 on each side of the 2x2)

lifter-in-agony

May 20, 2020
There's a bug on the lazer puzzle on the last scene the game glitches and the arrow grid doesn't work and it stays on the screen.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
any update?
The game might not be abandoned yet but it's not looking good. This is their last update since February which was posted in June on itchio:

-- "I understand the situation I'm working on an update that no longer have Minigames as a way to progress, given the many questions on how to play the laser Minigame on Discord and messages sent to a big number of people.
The conclusion was to either remove Minigames entirely or have a look at the core of the game and find the right vision for it. I chose the harder road." --
hi im new to the game and i need to say HOW DO YOU DO THE LASERS FOR TRAINING 02 IT SO HARD PLS TELL ME
Skim through the comments on this page and you'll find the answer to your question.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
links are down
That's on the individual that submitted them in the OP to refresh the links idk what to say for that other than it's not the first thread to have expired/broken links. However links are not down...what system are you trying to download it for as I got the Win32 no problems with the link

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I downloaded the files from Keep2Share and uploaded them to zippyshare. I'll report this post so mods can update the OP. I unpackaged and ran the Windows version and it seems legit to me.

TMM.apk file:
TMM 0.4.5 Mac x86.zip file:
TMM 0.4.5 Linux x86.zip file:
TMM 0.4.5 Win x64.zip file: