Unity Abandoned Totally Moonlighting Much? [v0.4.5] [SoulReaverFo]

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
wish I could problem is

I'm using an emulator to test if it works correctly and shows no problem on Samsung tablets or sony mobiles.

if your using a phone that's different then my best advice is to use the desktop version.

This update I'll disable the start up screens to see if that was the original bug people said about.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Had an idea for a potential future event, inspired by Tim's line towards Clover in the first training session.

"If you ever get captured, i'll have to arrange a rescue mission."
Who would he send, exactly, given that the trio are his only worthwhile agents?
He'd have to go himself, right?

Maybe if Tim did take to the field to rescue one or more of the Superspies, he'd get to show off those hard-earned "Field agent skills" that he's always bragging about, and the girls would get to see his more reliable side.

Of course, rather than goofy gadgets and skin-tight catsuits, I imagine he'd just show up in his suit or a tactical-turtleneck, with a gun.

So the question is, would Tim deliberately walk his own agents into a trap to give him the opportunity to rescue them and raise their opinions of him?

Edit: also, the minor missions not being functional yet is a shame. small repeatable missions to gather intel would add some padding to the gameplay loop.
you don't want the players to be stuck grinding, but seeing how each girl completes each mission would be a good way to flesh out their characters a bit.

Edit 2: The new laser minigame needs some sort of tutorial or something. I have no idea what's going on. The screen just flashes a red x when you click on it, seemingly regardless of where you click.

Edit: 3: There;s a single 2x2 square on each minigame level that is the 'correct' square to click on. Follow the arrows around in a big circle to get there.
Only sam has the lvl2 laser training (the one that shreds her suit) and if you fail on the last level, the minigame's overlay will remain over your screen until you find a way to reset it or reload the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crackedcase

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
the minigame is fun if it were random and the arrows actually pointed at each other as they should. Content is on the low low low low low side. hardly any

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
I can't get the laser minigame to do anything at all, I think I've clicked on every pixel. It never responds. Playing on a laptop with mouse.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Edit: 3: There;s a single 2x2 square on each minigame level that is the 'correct' square to click on. Follow the arrows around in a big circle to get there.

and how do you find it ? it´s not like the game reacts in any way for me. i click everywhere in or around the yellow arrow and nothing happens

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
and how do you find it ? it´s not like the game reacts in any way for me. i click everywhere in or around the yellow arrow and nothing happens
Don't click the arrows. Follow them.

One arrow points towards another arrow, which points towards another arrow.

Imagine you're playing one of those puzzles in the pokemon games where the arrows launch you spinning across the floor.
Where did you end up?
that's the area you click on.

Edit: When you say "it doesn't respond" what do you mean?

For me, if I clicked anywhere except the correct spot, i'd fail the minigame.
If you click and nothing at all is happening, then I don't know how to help you.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Edit: When you say "it doesn't respond" what do you mean?

For me, if I clicked anywhere except the correct spot, i'd fail the minigame.
If you click and nothing at all is happening, then I don't know how to help you.
never played pokemon ;)
essentiall the game starts and as soon as i click my mouse anywhere, lasers flash 3-4 times and the minigame is over.
it never mattered where i clicked first, the flashing starts and the game ends after the last flash.
the same happens if i click on the yellow arrow aswell as if i click on the one it points to in a new try. since the same happens always and there is no indication anything changes whatever i do, im kinda at a loss of what i should do. the game doesnt explain it either via text or visual input.

edit: ok found it on soulreavers itch.io. man this is fucking dumb. so you only click on one point once which is marked by the following the arrows till it hits a wall. clicking there "wins" the game.. i gotta say this is really frustrating if you never played anything similar in other games. i really hope either that soulreaver makes a basic explanations (like "only click on the goal") for his minigames in future or doesnt bother implementing minigames like these.

and yeah after itchio i understood what you told me.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
essentiall the game starts and as soon as i click my mouse anywhere, lasers flash 3-4 times and the minigame is over.
it never mattered where i clicked first, the flashing starts and the game ends after the last flash.
It works then.
The lasers flashing means you've clicked the wrong area.

Yeah, the minigame is a bit weak. Especially since it's exactly the same puzzle for all three girls.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
dont know what to do, im stuck or i dont know, i cant get out of the house and i cant do anything there, just see the microwave and the others things

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
The Linux version (grabbed from itch.io) seems not working. The menu comes up right but.. when starting the game just the initial screen is shown with after a while some error code?

Schermafdruk_2020-11-16_11-17-18.png

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
While i'm posting it, i figure I might as well post this in this thread too.

If we're taking Jerry's job, then you need to ensure that we get an opportunity to do something as cool as this at some point during the game.

I'm talking 'run down the side of a skyscraper and tackle a helicopter' awesome.
If Tim Scam can't fill those shoes, then he's all talk.

Reactions: StrayRey

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
Is this a different game from that other Totally Spies trainer game that's being made, or has that one just been rebranded?