Unity Abandoned Totally Moonlighting Much? [v0.4.5] [SoulReaverFo]

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Oh my god, Tim Scam. The most undercoveriest undercover villain of all time. YES! :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. My favourite episode is Matchmaker for some reason. :D
Mac Smith is the most overt name you can have but the show had to be simple to understand, remember BOB (Brains Over Brawn) guy?

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Those preview pics look amazing, especially the changing one with all three of them. Definitely gonna check this out in another couple versions

jerx360

Feb 12, 2018
I try run on linux and it only show backrgound for few frames then it turns black and I see only gui.

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I try run on linux and it only show backrgound for few frames then it turns black and I see only gui.
Unity has a weird sort of way on creating a build probably since I set it to universal it's not working I'll see if 32x will be better.

Reactions: jerx360

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Unity works very poorly with wine, you need to setup Proton before it starts to play just a bit fair. Since he has a mac release it shouldn't be more difficult to make a Linux version too, since the baseline of his code and 3rd party dependencies are platform independent.

Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
what this game urgently needs its some good ol mind control to brainwash your girls into obedient slaves.
after all that was one of the more recurrent kinks in the series, the girls get brainwashed a lot xd

Karnell

Jul 14, 2018
This game shoud have some short off mind control in it or i will be mad.

because like half of the show is just sam being mind controlled or some short right? Right?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This show had a lot of fetishes, seemed they were tied up at least once an episode. And that'd be in a tame episode. Hope to see that in the game.