• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Totally Moonlighting Much? [v0.4.5] [SoulReaverFo]

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
No, you're thinking of Terrence Lewis, Jerry's Twin brother. Tim Scam was a recurring villain that was actually pretty straight forward with his goals. He wasn't a "Themed" villain if that makes sense. Brilliant weapon and gadget developer who was a high ranking WOOHP agent before he sold out some tech some twenty years earlier to betray the group and make money, essentially turning the organization into a hard line business.
Thanks. I never got into the show that deeply so I wasn't sure.

Reactions: Morah SDG
Jun 11, 2018
Dark skin =/= Hispanic.
Well I don't really feel like I can conclusively say what race Alex is, but I don't find the idea of her being a Latino to be completely unreasonable. The show is set in California where there is a large population of Latinos. There is also the issue of how she had feelings of jealousy towards Britney when she found out that Britney could speak Spanish. I would imagine that if she was a Latino that couldn't speak Spanish that would really get under her skin.

I also think that it's worth entertaining the possibility that she's Algerian. The show was made by French people and there is a notable Algerian minority in France due to the countries' proximity to each other and their shared history. It would wouldn't surprise me if the first nationality that a French creative team thought of when they decided to make a brown character was Algerian.

Regardless, don't take anything I say too seriously. I'm not the biggest fan of the show, I just like cute girls in skin-tight catsuits.

Reactions: MagierN