Unity Abandoned Totally Moonlighting Much? [v0.4.5] [SoulReaverFo]

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
And of course, the question is "Will any of them actually get anywhere?". The odds are never high.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
And of course, the question is "Will any of them actually get anywhere?". The odds are never high.
The one by uhh... exiscoming? Probably will. He's got a game under his belt. Though that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Sere1

Apr 14, 2019
It looks like "Totally Spies!" It's been in the minds of many developers lately. ;)
And why wouldn't it be? That show was basically "I now have a new fetish: the series" with how many different ones it touched on over their entire run.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I see potential and there is still some gameplay on this demo (v2.0). But I would like to know your roadmap before becoming invested.

May 30, 2017
I like how the patreon $1 tier has access to the latest release build and all discord channels, but the $10 tier gets the build 7 days early (meaning for 7 days the $1 tier does NOT have access to the latest build) and to the Spoiler Channel in discord (meaning the $1 tier does NOT have access to all discord channels). Seems really legit, and not at all like obvious false advertising.