Unity Completed Touch And Hypnosis: Kunoichi Ninja Kunai [Final] [OSARUMODE]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Jeez! The difficulty is super high on this one. Sad, cause the animation is lit. An1 found a way to past throgh the difficulty???
What part are you having issue with? The hypnosis game is mostly about finding the best way to increase hypno lvl while minimally raising the awaken bar. Be careful when removing clothes and you won't take more than the first hit of awakening, removing clothes heighten sensitivity a bit.
The lvl 100 hypnosis game is pure bullshit though.
Can you only remove her top ? the 'cloth' icon don't seem to work on anything else neither glove/shoes/pants etc ...
There is a button at the bottom of the tool bar that lets you separate her legs allowing you to undress her further.

Reactions: Bwy3jQYOnuAFZA1S

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Clothes tend to be safe to remove an interval of every 15/20. Her entire top can be removed at lvl 40.
Also, I think clothes must be removed slowly at a 'snail rate' to prevent the gauge of rising. (Speculation / unconfirmed)

Lv 70+ you probably need to use the vibrator or mushroom at her pussy or mouth.
Lv 80+ i have the mushroom at her pussy or mouth.

Reactions: safety00

TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
What part are you having issue with? The hypnosis game is mostly about finding the best way to increase hypno lvl while minimally raising the awaken bar. Be careful when removing clothes and you won't take more than the first hit of awakening, removing clothes heighten sensitivity a bit.
The lvl 100 hypnosis game is pure bullshit though.

There is a button at the bottom of the tool bar that lets you separate her legs allowing you to undress her further.
Thank you for your reply. I found the way through trial and error. It just took me more time tha usual.

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
I just wanted to make sure, is this game safe? The reason I ask is due to some saying it has a virus while some say that it does not.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes