Unity Completed Touch And Hypnosis: Kunoichi Ninja Kunai [Final] [OSARUMODE]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Sakaros

Sep 23, 2018
Can you only remove her top ? the 'cloth' icon don't seem to work on anything else neither glove/shoes/pants etc ...
below the button to reduce her awakening, that button opens her legs. Need at least lv 30 to open. But need lv 60 or highter to remove pantsu.

Sakaros

Sep 23, 2018
This game is great. It took me about 5 hours to complete 100lv and all gallery. Thank you to make this great game.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
wow, wasn't expecting for that bad ending... i guess this game need a NTR tag
It's technically netori, I guess, depending on how you look at it. You play as her ugly gonk childhood friend who lust after her but she's in love with the pretty boy instead. If you win, you hypnotize, rape, and cuck her. If she escapes, she goes to be with her pretty boy.

And yes, this game is really annoying and tedious.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I found it.
\users\yourname\appdata\locallow\defaultcompany\jubakusennou
But there is only a log there, nothing useful. It's not the save location
You have to enter "regedit" in the Windows "Run" and there the file
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER." already standing

Last edited:

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Posted some tips I found while playing with my review. Also can someone explain exactly what the ending requirements are? I got ending 0 (lose) and ending 7 (reach 100 -> blowjob) but I have nothing inbetween. I'm a bit confused on the wording of them.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Posted some tips I found while playing with my review. Also can someone explain exactly what the ending requirements are? I got ending 0 (lose) and ending 7 (reach 100 -> blowjob) but I have nothing inbetween. I'm a bit confused on the wording of them.
i can only guess since i used a full-save file, but looking at the gallery, if i had to guess, it's fuckinger her at various percent levels. so ending 6 is one i managed to reach, which requires you to get 100% and then proceed to have sex with her, where in the ending shes fully hypnotized and believes you are her hubby.

so my guess is, sucsessfully fuck her at various hypnosis levels, somewhere around 70 to 100%. the sex scene for ending one has the girl gritting her theeth, which i assume is because of a subpar hypnosis.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This game is so frustrating. Everything just feels so slow, the text, loading, etc. Theres just so much waiting. And it's one of those unity where the game would "pause" when you alt tab.
One mistake during the hypno part and it's all back to the damn chase scene. It's incredibly easy but you'll end up making mistakes sooner or later because of boredom. And the fight scene is so boring. Wait for her dialogue, click the buttons, and click her, reduce 20% of her hp, wait for another idle animation, and do this 4 more times, wait for her "lose" animation, and you'll get another shot at the hypno scene until it's back at the damn chase scenes again.

Reactions: AmaLikeBass

apotheosis

Jun 13, 2017
In addition to the ones you got, the endings are:
Level 79 and below, finish the sex minigame with her asleep
Level 79 and below, finish the sex minigame with her awake
Level 80 and above (but not 100), finish the sex minigame with her asleep
Level 80 and above (but not 100), finish the sex minigame with her awake
Level 100, penetrate her and finish the sex minigame doesn't matter if she's awake
In case you aren't aware of how to start the sex minigame, it's the same button you used to spread her legs.

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Finally beaten this game. The animations are nice, despite the incredibly rough progression at the beginning.

Also to unlock the 7th ending: you have to reach lv100 hypno, and then fuck her mouth until she wakes up.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes