Unity Completed Touch And Hypnosis: Kunoichi Ninja Kunai [Final] [OSARUMODE]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Why does it feel like this game was made for mobile device, cant get past first part at all. You need fast reflexes and i havent had reflexes like that since i was in high school, aka too young to be playing this game.

jjslowd

May 3, 2021
I keep starting at lvl 98, and changing the levels in the title screen doesn't change anything.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I keep starting at lvl 98, and changing the levels in the title screen doesn't change anything.
They should change, but only in some levels, i dont remember correctly but its like every 20 levels she removes a piece of clothing, lets assume it really is every 20 levels, you wouldn't see any difference from lv 1-19 for example but on 20 she would remove a piece of clothing

jjslowd

May 3, 2021
Somehow using the full save fixed my problem. I could only chose levels ranging from the unlocked endings, and it would display the chosen level on capture phase but revert back to 98 at the start of the hypnosis phase. Maybe I downloaded a buggy version of the game? I got mine from hentai-sharing.net

zalamander

Oct 2, 2017
Nowhere. Buy from dlsite or donate to his Patreon.

Or wait for someone to share that version.

BTW, nice game. Kinda short tho. I did unlocked almost everything in 2 hours, more or less.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
You like the girl but the girl familyzoned you, she like another guy, you don't like that so you brainwash her to like you.
1671515846052.png

Lazytak

May 29, 2021
This is a real-time simulation game where you touch the traitorous Kunoichi ninja "Kunai"
with your mouse and hypnotize and brainwash him.

brainwash HER, she is a kunoichi in the first part of the sentence (well that and the obvious amazing rack in the picture)
Sadly it is not just translated terribly, but it is not really translated at all once you actually get into the game. You have to play a guessing game of weather or not the button is what you thought it was because it's all injapanese.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes