Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
based on the costumes folder inside the game i assume clothes modding is possible.
kinda suck that the customization still very limited like there's no breast size changing at all. all 3 characters have the same size like even twins couldn't manage to have that.
the background pin to clothes also kind of disappointed

Reactions: vasa987654321

sevalot

Sep 2, 2017
based on the costumes folder inside the game i assume clothes modding is possible.
kinda suck that the customization still very limited like there's no breast size changing at all. all 3 characters have the same size like even twins couldn't manage to have that.
the background pin to clothes also kind of disappointed
Technically you're wrong, you can enable a small boobs mode, but I agree there could always be more options

namereq

Apr 4, 2019
How sad it is. Unfortunately nothing new here. Only two types of boobs - one is too big and the other is too ugly.
I was really looking forward to this product and I was hoping for a variety of cool stuff inside. And I will continue to hope that the author will improve and introduce new features.
I also hope that discontinuing support for the flash player will not break all progress lol.
And lastly, 23 bucks for an ancient game in which nothing has changed - it's a crime!

Fed

May 14, 2017
So other than the couple outfits and semi customizeablity added are there any new positions/interactions compared to his old feeltheflash kasumi game?

Sire Loser

Oct 6, 2017
You can pledge on his patreon for 3 bucks once so you can download full version. No need to pay $23.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
So anyone know how to get blowjob or anal? Are they implemented yet? The manual mentions them but I can't decipher how to actually do it. Something about S-part. Whatever that means...

Edit: worked out you can get blowjob only if on the super zoomed in mode. Anal you have to double click on the wang and then mouse up. Maybe I'm dense but it took me a long time to work that out. Hopefully this comment helps someone else out :p

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So anyone know how to get blowjob or anal? Are they implemented yet? The manual mentions them but I can't decipher how to actually do it. Something about S-part. Whatever that means...

Edit: worked out you can get blowjob only if on the super zoomed in mode. Anal you have to double click on the wang and then mouse up. Maybe I'm dense but it took me a long time to work that out. Hopefully this comment helps someone else out :p
You can also get tit-job by zoom in her upper half or tits-only

Reactions: Elbo

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
holy crap i just saw this and its 24$

> Saori
> A mysterious kunoichi you feel you've seen somewhere.
hehehe

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
As mentioned in my post with the hard mode manual and extras, there is no manual for the soft version and the link is dead.
And the version on F95 is the hard one.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes