Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
As mentioned in my post with the hard mode manual and extras, there is no manual for the soft version and the link is dead.
And the version on F95 is the hard one.
link is not dead, he just changed it, use this link -

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I mean, the huge tits or different breast size. They all have the same size.
Excuse me but how to make her boobs bigger?????
seems like an edit of kasumi rebirth for the moon sized tit crowd, which im not a part of (thats why i didnt see the difference at first). judging by the artifacts and the general blurriness of them its a photoshopping, not an asset edit or mod for the game.

this is the only size in feel the flash: img201.imagetwist.com/th/27584/26jo9erexyv9.jpg

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's.... the same game as feel the flash.
my impression is that sawatex has been hit with a 10 year desist order from sony for using kasumis likeliness and clothing, however simplified. also having her say things that clearly link the character to dead or alive (either crying for her brother or ryu to rescue her, dont remember) was probably not a good idea - especialy after opening the game up to international audience by introducing english subtitles and speech.

Would also explain the extra characters flavor blib.
Saori
A mysterious kunoichi you feel you've seen somewhere.
i once reached out to sawatex to suggest a few features of interaction with her and they replied they stopped developing the game despite it having topped t he best selling list at dlsite and other online retailers for at least two months

Last edited:

AkuZaWarudo

Oct 12, 2018
I definitely get what u mean. The creator of Kasumi rebirth made this not only as a cash grab, but ao we could make our "dream girl"

Reactions: Zwart

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
seems like an edit of kasumi rebirth for the moon sized tit crowd, which im not a part of (thats why i didnt see the difference at first). judging by the artifacts and the general blurriness of them its a photoshopping, not an asset edit or mod for the game.

this is the only size in feel the flash: img201.imagetwist.com/th/27584/26jo9erexyv9.jpg
I know its fake, but I mean, I expected new features at least for changing breast size.

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

oizenx

Feb 27, 2018
I know its fake, but I mean, I expected new features at least for changing breast size.
There is a smaller breast size option in the game that is barely functional and only affects the body and not the outfits.

Its pretty half assed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How sad it is. Unfortunately nothing new here. Only two types of boobs - one is too big and the other is too ugly.
I was really looking forward to this product and I was hoping for a variety of cool stuff inside. And I will continue to hope that the author will improve and introduce new features.
I also hope that discontinuing support for the flash player will not break all progress lol.
And lastly, 23 bucks for an ancient game in which nothing has changed - it's a crime!
1) No, flash is simply no longer getting support from the company that developed it, which means bugs that are still in when support drops will be in forever. Nothing will change on the user's end. 2) This game is not ancient, that would be its first predecessor, which is not the same game. 3) Not a lot has changed, but to say nothing has is completely false. There are new voiced lines, new clothing assets, new background assets, etc.

So other than the couple outfits and semi customizeablity added are there any new positions/interactions compared to his old feeltheflash kasumi game?
Not much in the customization category, but new backgrounds and voiced lines were added as well on top of lines from the previous two games, though no previous backgrounds as far as I can see.

I mean, the huge tits or different breast size. They all have the same size.
Breast size can be toggled in this game if that's what you mean.

Excuse me but how to make her boobs bigger?????
You can't, either default size or smaller.

It's.... the same game as feel the flash.
No, similar, but not the same.

I wanted to play this game so bad back in early 2000, still want to play!
This game didn't exist then, but its predecessors did.

There is a toggle for that.

Reactions: Fed
Mar 18, 2019
1) No, flash is simply no longer getting support from the company that developed it, which means bugs that are still in when support drops will be in forever. Nothing will change on the user's end. 2) This game is not ancient, that would be its first predecessor, which is not the same game. 3) Not a lot has changed, but to say nothing has is completely false. There are new voiced lines, new clothing assets, new background assets, etc.

Not much in the customization category, but new backgrounds and voiced lines were added as well on top of lines from the previous two games, though no previous backgrounds as far as I can see.

Breast size can be toggled in this game if that's what you mean.

You can't, either default size or smaller.

No, similar, but not the same.

This game didn't exist then, but its predecessors did.

There is a toggle for that.

But from a gameplay point of view yes, it is. It adds absolutely nothing new. I believe he even removed the second orgasm option.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But from a gameplay point of view yes, it is. It adds absolutely nothing new. I believe he even removed the second orgasm option.
Voiced lines and clothing, being in some way interactive, are part of that, so no, it is not. There are new things for both of those and both are either directly manipulated by the player or are a result of that manipulation. It has a lot that is the same, but the game itself is not.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes