Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
a little side fact: adobe bought flash with their developers, it was macromedia that made it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macromedia

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how to mind break the girls?
You can't, really, they go into a state of shock if you take their virginity and there is a feel good mode where they moan instead of scream, but they stay resistant regardless and their minds do not break.

arkadounel

Dec 31, 2020
You can't, really, they go into a state of shock if you take their virginity and there is a feel good mode where they moan instead of scream, but they stay resistant regardless and their minds do not break.
damn so basically no development in mind break,mind corruption and submission?

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone here planning to mod the outfits or the girls themselves? I tried but if you mess with 1 thing or delete 1 thing,the game is fucked. Yeah its a bit hard but im sure someone can figure it out,but yeah its a kind of fun game with alot of customization but its idk i kinda wish there was more to add to it

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
For your consideration, uncensored premium Version here ;)

If a mirror goes dark, send me a PM.

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
Is it really uncensored? I'll download it but im a little not 100% sure as Sawatex hasnt released one like that yet

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
So Sawatex is actually working on the mod to make the game uncensored, idk how long it'll take but yeah

9-corto

Sep 15, 2018
I still had the uncensor patch for the old Kasumi Rebirth game.

As it looks like it's 99% the same game I'm uploading it here for if it may be useful for creating an uncensored version for the new game. I don't know how to do it and the attached file is not directly useable for the new one.

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
is it just me or the game is somewhat laggy at times? like when you do XXX with the girl, and her breasts are jiggling, it looks like the frames just drops hard.

adjusting the quality doesn't seem to do anything, and to me it just seems weird if this game was build on the previous title, which ran just fine

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is it just me or the game is somewhat laggy at times? like when you do XXX with the girl, and her breasts are jiggling, it looks like the frames just drops hard.

adjusting the quality doesn't seem to do anything, and to me it just seems weird if this game was build on the previous title, which ran just fine
Flash can be laggy sometimes, some optimization issue in the code that the original developers of Flash didn't get to fix before Adobe bought it.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes