Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
So here's a v2 of my uncensor (still wip, and still using the assets from FFHC:KR's uncensor). It's almost the final version, everything is in place where it should be and appear as it should, except for at least 2 frames that are not quite correctly sized. It's a good to play version, but I'll try to improve it when I'll have time because those 2 two frames are a bit... meh :/

Make sure your game version is 1.01, the mod support is not effective in 1.0, so the uncensor won't work on it.

I'd like to answer a few things I saw too:

I've reported the first post with a link to the update, you can test it out yourself soon.
When interacting with it from the front, you can see it indeed.
Thanks a lot. It really helped !

Hey love your works, can you maybe add footjob position ?
You should support Sawatex and ask them, I'm no programmer

Are we able to mod clothes&stuff into the game? Is there way to export the swf files for girls body parts and stuff?
Completely, like for any flash game. It's just requires a few tools and some brains, which I have not enough. My next goal once I'm done with the uncensor is trying to replace the Shinobi costume with the well known FFHC:KR costume, if I can, but I don't promess anything on that.

Last edited:

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
lmao the nostalgia, this game is more than 10 years if i remember correctly. barely any upgrade. but oh well 100mb aint much.

thanks for sharing this.

Jul 11, 2018
I wish there was a way to change outfits in addition to the female customization, rather than just having the customizable characters with preset outfits. I also wish they all actually had different personalities.

Reactions: Zwart
Jun 14, 2020
damn, I just hope that the modders give some really good content(becuase vanilla ain't so bad, but its just becomming boring after sometime) like more outfits and actually new women, not just "recolors".

nobody117

Dec 5, 2017
I guess some people are not understanding that it's the same creator that did Feel the Flash, based on what I recall and followed on sawatex's work page so far, the Touch the Girl game is a rework of the previous game due to a copyright strike the creator got hit with for Kasumi and why the game disappeared on official h-game retail sites.

So the creator is making a comeback with Touch the Girl through patreon and other h-game retail sites by keeping it closely to the original with improvements and other features planned on to add to later. The character can't be Kasumi anymore, but sawatex created a character on patreon that closely resembles her.

As for the censorship issue it's due to the laws in Japan, so as a work around sawatex made a mod-program of some sort where users can make the uncensored version themselves and make modding possible. I believe you can download that stuff on sawatex's patreon.

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
not yet but im sure someone will post the updated version later today or soon, Idk if it'll have the new functions such as tongue and etcetcetc but hopefully there willbe more to it then what 1.01 has

Reactions: junior20000

F22-raptor99

Jul 27, 2019
Well, according to the update, double mode for the tongue does not fuction on the breast area when the clothes are on.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Why was my comment deleted o_O
Anyway, any kind soul going to upload the new version? It is been a month since it came out.

Really like this one, but I wish there was more to it, like thighjob or kissing.

Machiavel
Is the penis uncensored in your mod? It doesn't do anything for me I think unless her body parts were censored before I applied it because now they are not. But penis is still censored.

Killiard

Nov 10, 2019
Any idea when we'll get 1.02? the costumes for hard ver. don't work on 1.01 because I get this for both Error Code Failed to load data file _level0.main.fr.body0.pantld

Reactions: doctor321
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes