• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Same. I was honestly hoping for actual kissing, aswell as being able to go all the way with your hands & finger her alongside prodding/rubbing. Combine that with a mouthgag, cum not magically disappearing, more outfits, & giving her a modifiable personality, & you'd have a near perfect (but still simple) game.
It would be much better, if they leave only 1 girl with sounded lines and just write something new for other two (just text, no need for actor here).
Or even better: they could separate her mood from her clothes/Device inside.
It's "funny", that 3 seconds after forced creampie fully clothed girl glares at us with hartred and iron will (cryed just a seconds ago). NiiCrii had a good idea about this in "Alice and the room", but (sadly) never used it before/after.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Nice for uploading v1.2 but still A disappointing update. Thought the tonge will move and etccc... . But from what I've heard from the devs patreon he is going to add more voice lines, and more toys to play with the girls.

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
hey so I decided to post the glitches I found while playing TTG 1.02 hard version uhm the 3rd one can be done with all the girls in that room but the first 2 can only be done on the left breast,if you guys find anymore dont be afraid to post them tho I kind of want to see what you made them look like in your playthrough anyway enjoy my finds.

*Note: I know I used the swimsuit one but honestly randomized her look for fun and yeah again you can do the 3rd pics glitch with all of them.

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
Machiavel
Is the penis uncensored in your mod? It doesn't do anything for me I think unless her body parts were censored before I applied it because now they are not. But penis is still censored.
Penis was still censored in FFHC:KR, there's just no uncensor for it. Besides, the modding source provided for Touch the girl only contains the necessary files for the girl intimacy (at least here, I dunno about official release). But it's technically doable by directly editing the game files. However, I'd rather not do that since it would break after an update.

The best solution would be to make a clone from scratch in something like construct 2 and adding custom folders for modding the assets and the code. I'm honestly surprised nobody did it for games like FFHC:KR or SDT, considering how poorly flash handled modding.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Just in case you all were not aware this game is up to 1.03
Change log:
  • Stripes and borders designs are added to the business jacket and skirt. You can customize the color in Costume settings.
  • Glasses are added to the business suit costume set. You can customize the color in Costume settings.
  • Added ears as a new S-part. Fixed the problem that the hands were not displayed, and also the tongue is now usable.
  • Improved the specification that the Double mode pattern of the clothed breasts was not applied when using the tongue.
  • Bug fix: In auto mode of the breasts in back view, speed 5 was the same as 4.
  • Other small bug fixes and modifications.

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
Just waiting on Touch the girl Hard version 1.03 to be released here XD tho theres a costume poll on Sawatexs patreon on whats next.

hubble2954

Nov 11, 2020
If Kasumi's outfit was ported/modded in, I'd appreciate any info. I'm just hoping the next outfits will be good.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Not really a popular game I think so lack of uploads are understandable. And his updates have so little content anyway so we are not missing much by being one version behind.

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
still...alot of people do hope to see what was adding to the game...tho the maker is adding more to it atm apparently he might make one these characters in the game next.uhm here the characters are:
" 1. Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy) 127 2. Samus Aran (Metroid) 105 3. Android 18 (Dragon Ball) 85 4. 2B (Nier Automata) 78 4. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) 78 6. Nami (One piece) 76"

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
still...alot of people do hope to see what was adding to the game...tho the maker is adding more to it atm apparently he might make one these characters in the game next.uhm here the characters are:
" 1. Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy) 127 2. Samus Aran (Metroid) 105 3. Android 18 (Dragon Ball) 85 4. 2B (Nier Automata) 78 4. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) 78 6. Nami (One piece) 76"
He's playing with fire again if that's the case. From what I understand, using existing characters is what got Rebirth shut down, specifically his use of Kasumi. Granted some of these others might not be as heavily guarded by their copyright holders, if guarded at all, but if I were Sawatex, I would go with original characters only so as to not risk a second coming of issues on the legal front.

If he is truly adamant about going through with existing characters, he should seek out the copyright holders for the characters he intends to use and try to make a deal with them. If he can't afford upfront payment for a license, maybe he could give them a cut of the profits from this game.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes