Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
Someone did a better uncensor mod than mine, so I link it for you guys here. If you already use my uncensor, just override it by this one.
Do you have another link? This is not working for me, because my browser says the certificate is broken.

aga99197

May 21, 2019
Do you have another link? This is not working for me, because my browser says the certificate is broken.
I had the same message, however you if read the text you can bypass the warning. On Chrome, I had to click the text that said "Advanced" in the bottom left corner. Was able to download it just fine from MediaFire.

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Had not problems downloading with Chrome or Edge. Just clicked on the download and file downloaded.

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
So the creator is beta testing a new mode called emo mode.idkbwhat it's going to be like but hey could be fun

Reactions: GlacierC

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
What would make this game amazing is if the creator build a more legit creator and exporter. So people could make and share their own characters. That would make this game sensational and then the creator couldn't get in trouble if people say made popular characters :)
Yeah. I love this game but got bored of it. No new content for ages and when we get it, it will be "lovers" update with no new clothes or actions or anything actually interesting to me. Shame. :(

Reactions: LDV

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
actually lovers mode and xxx-mode are suppose to change her to more want you to fuck her or suck your dick

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The game is good, but again lack of character creator, new voice lines(Which the creator dosen't want to include), and new positions/sex toys other stuff that could be intreasting in this game are not included, while the creators works on an "lovers" mod which would be underwhelming.

If someone here is on his patreon you need to metion this, even if he dosen't want to include new voice lines, at least new positions and sex toys.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The game is good, but again lack of character creator, new voice lines(Which the creator dosen't want to include), and new positions/sex toys other stuff that could be intreasting in this game are not included, while the creators works on an "lovers" mod which would be underwhelming.

If someone here is on his patreon you need to metion this, even if he dosen't want to include new voice lines, at least new positions and sex toys.
Underwhelming, but necessary if he doesn't want to eventually lose his Patreon entirely, Patreon doesn't allow rape, which is very clearly happening in the current version.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Underwhelming, but necessary if he doesn't want to eventually lose his Patreon entirely, Patreon doesn't allow rape, which is very clearly happening in the current version.
Still its idiotic, he needs to add some poses, add dildos and other stuff that make the game intreasting. He said that he dosen't want to add more voices(Fine), but add more boob sizes, ass sized. Something to spice your game up. Its sad that the game has such a nice art, yet the author dosen't capitlise the strong points of his games.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Still its idiotic, he needs to add some poses, add dildos and other stuff that make the game intreasting. He said that he dosen't want to add more voices(Fine), but add more boob sizes, ass sized. Something to spice your game up. Its sad that the game has such a nice art, yet the author dosen't capitlise the strong points of his games.
The game isn't finished as far as I can tell, so there is still time. However, priority for now needs to go toward preventing Patreon strikes for a pretty blatant rules violation so that he doesn't have to drop this game like he did its predecessors.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The game isn't finished as far as I can tell, so there is still time. However, priority for now needs to go toward preventing Patreon strikes for a pretty blatant rules violation so that he doesn't have to drop this game like he did its predecessors.
He did this because his patreon followers asked him to do so. It still dosen't make sense how a game with ropes and chains is a game about love. He created it based on kasumi rebirth, which was a r@p3 game. I understand its a band aid to quall any issues with patreon, but still

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He did this because his patreon followers asked him to do so. It still dosen't make sense how a game with ropes and chains is a game about love. He created it based on kasumi rebirth, which was a r@p3 game. I understand its a band aid to quall any issues with patreon, but still
They did and it was a very good call by them. I don't know why they did, maybe they don't like it rapey or maybe they know what Patreon does to rape games and are trying to preempt that, but it was a good call. As for how ropes and chains make sense, consensual BDSM is a thing, so all he would have to do is change the nature of what is being done so that she isn't against it.

I dont know what youre on about. look up love swing.
Ah yes, love swing, good example.

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
i have tried everything and can not spank at all. i held left and moved in a fast fashion to try to spank and nothing happened so idk what the issue is.

ItsDaRealOne

Dec 21, 2019
i have tried everything and can not spank at all. i held left and moved in a fast fashion to try to spank and nothing happened so idk what the issue is.
You have to click & hold the left mouse button anywhere next to the girl, then while holding the button move the mouse towards her ass (or tits) to spank.

Dec 2, 2021
Someone did a better uncensor mod than mine, so I link it for you guys here. If you already use my uncensor, just override it by this one.
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I moved all 3 files to the data folder, downloaded the installer and ran the .exe file. Private parts are still visible (so I didn't make that mistake), but everything is still blurred and censored.

Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017
Hi ^^

I have a problem, If I try to keep something with my mouse and then move, the picture changes always?!
How can I prevent this?

And sorry for my bad English.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes