Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Man the guy developing this game must be having a laugh, I swear. Dude originally released a flash version of this like a decade ago or longer and it legitimately had more features than the version we have today.

If the dev is reading this: You need to figure out something new dude. You've been milking this game so long that it's all dried up. Also dev, you know Flash is dead, right?

EDIT: I was wrong! Kasumi Rebirth was actually released in September of 2004. Holy shit this dev is taking the piss. He's reskinned an 18 year old game and re-released it with fewer features than it had two decades ago. That's right folks, this game is TWO DECADES OLD. I guess play this if you want to know what most Newgrounds H-games were like back in the early days... but actually, don't do that at all. Just go play Kasumi Rebirth instead, it has more features anyway.

Proof of release date:
He had to redo the game, some sort of cease and desist because his first attempt was using Kasumi from the DOA series, which big companies, like Koei, the publisher for the DoA franchise, don't like. Japan has no fair use in their copyright laws, so Koei had every right to tell him to stop using Kasumi and he had to obey or he could face all sorts of punishment that would have stopped the development of Rebirth either way. Even in countries like the US, he was making money, so he was not within fair use.

Would be pretty cool if we had a feature to change the personalities of the girls like one can be “slutty” or “shy” shit even “nervous” just to spice things up with new unique voice lines and reactions for each personality
Which would require more voice work in order to not feel incomplete, which I don't know if he is ever planning to do. That stuff gets expensive.

Not to shit on anyone, but what's going through the mind of the dev for working on the same game for 15+ years ? With no significant changes ?

I enjoyed playing kasumi rebirth a while ago but this dev is tripping
If the rumors are to be believed, he wouldn't even have been working on it this long if he hadn't been told to stop, by which I mean threat of legal action, likely by Koei if anyone since they are the publisher of the DoA franchise and publishers tend to be the ones to go after copyright cases. Kasumi Rebirth was a copyright violation if he was not permitted by the owner of the Dead or Alive copyright and Japan doesn't do fair use.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
He had to redo the game, some sort of cease and desist because his first attempt was using Kasumi from the DOA series, which big companies, like Koei, the publisher for the DoA franchise, don't like. Japan has no fair use in their copyright laws, so Koei had every right to tell him to stop using Kasumi and he had to obey or he could face all sorts of punishment that would have stopped the development of Rebirth either way. Even in countries like the US, he was making money, so he was not within fair use.

Which would require more voice work in order to not feel incomplete, which I don't know if he is ever planning to do. That stuff gets expensive.

If the rumors are to be believed, he wouldn't even have been working on it this long if he hadn't been told to stop, by which I mean threat of legal action, likely by Koei if anyone since they are the publisher of the DoA franchise and publishers tend to be the ones to go after copyright cases. Kasumi Rebirth was a copyright violation if he was not permitted by the owner of the Dead or Alive copyright and Japan doesn't do fair use.
Someone else pointed out earlier in this thread that Kasumi Rebirth (which I thought was the original version of this game) was actually a follow-up to his first version of this... thus the name Rebirth. That's even more insulting to me.

This guy has been "working" on this game for like 20 years or more now. On a flash game. I'm sorry, but there's no defense you could possibly have that would justify that. He is milking subscribers, plain and simple. This is the most blatant long con I've ever seen when it comes to H-games, seriously. People like to complain about do-nothing Patreon H-devs, well this guy is the absolute UNIT of a perfect example.

It doesn't take TWENTY YEARS to draw some art and throw a few animations together for a friggin' FLASH game. I don't care how shitty of an artist or programmer you are or how many cease and desist letters you get. No way dude.

I'll give him this: He's definitely cornered his target audience. Dude still has over 1000 Patreon subscribers so he's making bank by doing nothing. If you're supporting him, you're getting ripped off.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
The longer I live, the more often I observe a situation where it is easier for one to pour shit on another. Some do not understand that the work on the game is carried out by one person who draws and programs it all. And they don't represent the whole process either.
I don't trying to protect somebody, but see post like "...he milks people for free money..." and don't saw progress, path where dev starting use patreon - it's like today start cry "GOVERMENT MILKS OWN PEOPLE FOR FREE MONEY!!!"

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Someone else pointed out earlier in this thread that Kasumi Rebirth (which I thought was the original version of this game) was actually a follow-up to his first version of this... thus the name Rebirth. That's even more insulting to me.

This guy has been "working" on this game for like 20 years or more now. On a flash game. I'm sorry, but there's no defense you could possibly have that would justify that. He is milking subscribers, plain and simple. This is the most blatant long con I've ever seen when it comes to H-games, seriously. People like to complain about do-nothing Patreon H-devs, well this guy is the absolute UNIT of a perfect example.

It doesn't take TWENTY YEARS to draw some art and throw a few animations together for a friggin' FLASH game. I don't care how shitty of an artist or programmer you are or how many cease and desist letters you get. No way dude.

I'll give him this: He's definitely cornered his target audience. Dude still has over 1000 Patreon subscribers so he's making bank by doing nothing. If you're supporting him, you're getting ripped off.
It is, there was another before it that also used Kasumi, both of which would be hit if he really did get a cease and desist order.

Nobody needs to defend Sawatex, there's nothing to defend from, especially if he really did get hit by a cease and desist because those can be a major setback that could put an entire project years behind depending on the amount of work needed for it. Just because it's a Flash game doesn't mean anything, Flash games are still just as tedious and time consuming as most others. He isn't milking, School of Lust is an example of milking considering most of Boner's effort goes into DRM to prevent modders instead of the actual game, but this game is not such an example.

You say it doesn't take that long to draw art and throw in animations, that right there tells me you have zero experience in game development whether you actually do or not. As someone who has done game development, the art can take months to make depending on the complexity and the style, especially with tiny details, and the animations can take just as long to get right. Then you include the fact that this game is, while sparingly, voice acted. He has to work around the schedule of whoever is doing the voice work assuming he isn't a she and isn't doing it himself and voice actor schedules can be seriously demanding to the point that something like this, as minor as it is compared to other projects out there, would probably get lesser priority. You also have to take into account that this is one person doing literally everything except MAYBE the voice work, that means slowing the process A LOT. I know, I was a one man developer, though really only for fun, I don't release specifically BECAUSE of the crap some developers have to deal with once they go public. It saps the fun out of development to get crap for being one man because I'm too slow or whatever and fun was my only reason for doing it.

Then there's the potential, still unconfirmed cease and desist, he could have ended up in a legal battle that he ultimately ended up losing and being forced to use his own characters or otherwise distance himself from the character he was using. If that's all he got from losing said battle, he's lucky, it could have ended the project entirely. Legal battles take FOREVER to resolve once they reach the stage of going to court, I am exaggerating, but not by much, they seriously take a long time to resolve unless they are clearly resolvable in favor of one side or the other. Then there's all the assets he had to redo BECAUSE he was not permitted to use Kasumi, which takes more time than actually doing new assets from scratch, but is better in the long run than starting over entirely with no starting assets as if he never developed the first attempts.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The creator asks his followers on patreon what they want to see, they voted for a "Romance mod" insted of asking him for more charaters, body types, poses, animations and dildos.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What you all seem to be forgetting too is that he's probably doing this a hobby. So he's probably only working on this a couple hours a week at best. Y'all really need to chill lol
The creator asks his followers on patreon what they want to see, they voted for a "Romance mod" insted of asking him for more charaters, body types, poses, animations and dildos.
I mean, it is pretty clear to me he isn't doing this entirely for business purposes. In fact, given that probability and the potential cease and desist I've been hearing about since Kasumi Rebirth died, he probably could have gotten away with doing Kasumi Rebirth if he hadn't sold it since there are countries where they don't enforce against fan projects done as a hobby even if it is not protected outright, Japan being one of those countries. Using copyrighted materials isn't protected under any sort of fair use in Japan, but they typically only enforce when money comes into play. When money comes into a project that uses an existing IP, that's where publishers love to strike for copyright the most because they are the easiest cases to win even when it is borderline fair use according to that country's laws. A judge is more likely to rule in favor of the copyright than a fan project if the fan project has money coming in, sometimes even if the money isn't for the project as it isn't always clear why the money is coming in and what purpose it serves.

As for the patrons, yeah, this whole lover mode or whatever was their doing. I don't know why they actually did vote for it, there are likely some who don't like the rape aspect of the game and there may even be some worried because it is on the Patreon platform, which specifically bans any form of content that doesn't clearly make the situation desired by the girl, so this game is in extreme danger of being shut down entirely by Patreon for that reason, because there is no denying the nature of the game, it is rape. The voice lines make the girl's position extremely clear.

Meowsers

May 18, 2018
I remember in the old Kasumi game you could eat her out using the scrollwheel, that doesn't seem to have carried over. Nor does playing with her for an extended amount of time seem to do anything, I remember being able to make her orgasm without fucking her.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I just hope that here the forum will leave the og version alone, and put a saparte download for the lovers mod update.

Reactions: Zwart

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just hope that here the forum will leave the og version alone, and put a saparte download for the lovers mod update.
I don't know how Sawatex is doing it, but I don't think it will completely overwrite what we already have based on how it was worded, though I could be wrong. It could also come to pass that Patreon strikes Sawatex for the rape thing anyway even with the lover mode added, assuming he adds it alongside the normal rape stuff and doesn't replace it, which would then force a replacement of all rape content.

I do not envy Sawatex's position on this matter, he potentially has his entire project on the chopping block and that is no place for any developer, not even the milkers, to be.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Hopefully after this emotion mod, he will actually improve the game and add some sex toys, new poses, new body sliders, such as BBW, PAWG, very big boobs.

And hack people that are paying him on patreon need to demand that he add more voice lines into the game (If he already made an emotion mod), for example she dosen't even say it hurt(When you give her first time veg and anal). He also need to add voices doring sex or groping when she says harder or gentler, he also needs to add some voice indicators that she is about to come.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hopefully after this emotion mod, he will actually improve the game and add some sex toys, new poses, new body sliders, such as BBW, PAWG, very big boobs.

And hack people that are paying him on patreon need to demand that he add more voice lines into the game (If he already made an emotion mod), for example she dosen't even say it hurt(When you give her first time veg and anal). He also need to add voices doring sex or groping when she says harder or gentler, he also needs to add some voice indicators that she is about to come.
Assuming he doesn't still run into Patreon trouble because of the point of the game, which is also assuming he did not just replace the rape theme entirely, he probably will work on new things like that. I don't know about toys or poses, but I could see new sliders.

Also, as I said before, voice work is expensive and his Patreon may not cover the costs plus he would be working around the schedule of whatever voice actress he hires, which would slow the game even further whenever the voice actress is unavailable due to other voice work. No amount of demanding is going to change the expenses or time issues that could get in the way and could potentially ultimately result in Sawatex not adding more voice work. I agree that new lines would be necessary for this new mode if he plans to have it voiced, but there are other factors to consider.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Assuming he doesn't still run into Patreon trouble because of the point of the game, which is also assuming he did not just replace the rape theme entirely, he probably will work on new things like that. I don't know about toys or poses, but I could see new sliders.

Also, as I said before, voice work is expensive and his Patreon may not cover the costs plus he would be working around the schedule of whatever voice actress he hires, which would slow the game even further whenever the voice actress is unavailable due to other voice work. No amount of demanding is going to change the expenses or time issues that could get in the way and could potentially ultimately result in Sawatex not adding more voice work. I agree that new lines would be necessary for this new mode if he plans to have it voiced, but there are other factors to consider.
Can't hire an actress then just use subtitles and moaning.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can't hire an actress then just use subtitles and moaning.
Stock sounds are absolutely terrible when it comes to sex scene sounds and he risks turning a lot of people away by trying those, subtitles are easily done with no issues that would come up with actual audio. In fact, they are already in, he just needs to make some for the lover mode part since any actual spoken dialogue currently in the game would not fit there with the rape theme of the current dialogue.

uyesuyes

Jun 24, 2017
New version 1.04 avaible. Anyone upload new version?
  • Mar/14/2022

Added "Emo(emotion)-mode", and others.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
New version 1.04 avaible. Anyone upload new version?
  • Mar/14/2022

Added "Emo(emotion)-mode", and others.
  • Added "Emo(emotion)-mode". Pressing the newly added "Emo-mode" button changes their emotion in order from "Lovers" to "Ecstasy" to "Reject(conventional). Ecstasy mode was previously only available during XXX, but has been integrated into this.
  • Added a new option "Respond to touch during XXX" to Global settings. Previously, they didn't respond to normal touching during XXX, but now they do when this option is ON.
  • Modified "Silent time after switch" option in Global settings. It's now enabled only when "Switch to Ecstasy mode overtime" option is ON. In any cases, the silent state is not activated when the player manually switches to Ecstasy mode.
  • Added "Move removed clothes to front on hover" option in Global settings. Previously, when pointing the removed clothes, they were displayed in front of the body, but it doesn't work when this option is OFF.
  • Added several backgrounds. Please note that the restraints and animation settings for each stage will be initialized.
  • Bug fix: In front view, standing, the mouse wheel action without click in the groin area was not working.
  • Other small bug fixes and modifications.
Nothing really interesting.

Reactions: 2220582
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes