Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
One simple thing that i dont understand why it hasnt been implemented yet, its fingering...

You can "massage" her lower parts, but you cant insert your finger...

I mean... Really? ¬¬
Or use your tongue instead of your hands. How hard can it be to implement?

Sierra_259

Apr 30, 2020
For you and others that bought this game, please tell him that next time he needs to add more features like diffrent poses, clothes, fingering, dildos, enema. lashes massage, kissing( If we have emotion mode). And ask for more voice line to come with the new mod.

Diffrent body shapes etccc...
Persistent cum effects would be nice too.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
I had absolutely no complains if he took the game concept, maybe ported it to a new engine and then just kept adding stuff and features. Honestly if I was any good at artwork, i'd do it myself.

Reactions: Matrh

Margok92

May 23, 2020
is spanking disabled?

whatever I choose in setting or handoptions, if I drag the mouse to her ass or tits it does nothing, no animation nothing. with and without pressing the mouse button.

tried right or left motion, above her ass etc.....

nothing happens?

ItsDaRealOne

Dec 21, 2019
is spanking disabled?

whatever I choose in setting or handoptions, if I drag the mouse to her ass or tits it does nothing, no animation nothing. with and without pressing the mouse button.

nothing happens?
Works for me.

Sierra_259

Apr 30, 2020
is spanking disabled?

nothing happens?
Are you holding down left-click when you're dragging?

Margok92

May 23, 2020
Are you holding down left-click when you're dragging?
yes I am, tried it by starting left or right her Body, by pressing left mouse and moving, or even on her Body but its keeps only holding her ass. Fast or slow no differents.

no clue why it not working anymore.....

EDIT: no clue, never read the full changelog, or description, some girls I can hit, some not, if I use a other girl.

fixed my problem.......

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I like the way he did it. I was a little concerned that he might strip out the rape aspect he's been working with since the original project, but I am honestly glad he found a way for everything to coexist. I just hope he doesn't incur the wrath of people who don't like it and actually have the power to stop the project, the lines seem a little on the flimsy side as far as justifying them as not rape to the likes of Patreon if that should ever be an issue and the rape side still exists.

Emotion mod is ok, she even begs for the dick(New voice line). People should ask him for more, more voice lines, more poses more facial expressions clothes and body types.
He has shown he's willing to and capable of adding more voice lines, so definitely agree here. He might already be working on the more visual parts, though.

A good, nostalgic hentai game, though I feel like there aren't any significant changes in it.
Metaphorically speaking, this is like one of those old physics sandbox games but there aren't any tools to play with here.
Maybe the dev should just make a new game, seeing that he cannot/isn't able to/doesn't want to add new sex positions, more clothes, toys or goblin henchmen etc etc. Are we sure the dev isn't impersonating the original here? Cause' all he did is basically just make a colouring book. Makes me SUSpect he's an impostor with this poor of a job.
this was like the 3rd flash game ever
why is this still being updated
This guy really gonna recycle this 15 year old game forever?
Still a good game, but it's a disappointment if you consider it's been 15+ years now.
This is a rework of that game, not the same one. The original was rumored to have gotten into legal trouble because of the character being used, Kasumi. That can take time to resolve and it either got resolved, meaning this is a rework of the project and the third attempt to get it moving, or this Sawatex is not the same as the one dealing with the legal fallout of the previous attempt.

Yep, but would probably become quite a performance hit, the way this game is programmed.
Even if it was programmed better, Flash would be an issue there as well. Flash is notorious for performance issues because of a bug the original creators never got around to fixing before it was handed over to Adobe.

The concept of the game and the graphics is good, he just needs to add stuff to it
Indeed

I had absolutely no complains if he took the game concept, maybe ported it to a new engine and then just kept adding stuff and features. Honestly if I was any good at artwork, i'd do it myself.
That would require relearning the programming basics in another programming language as it seems his only programming experience is Flash. JSK had to do the same for his works when he moved to Unity.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes