Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Even if it was programmed better, Flash would be an issue there as well. Flash is notorious for performance issues because of a bug the original creators never got around to fixing before it was handed over to Adobe.
That's what I meant: it's programmed in Flash, which is about the worst for performance.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I remember I used to have a game called Kasumi Rebirth, which was a lot like that... is this a sequel/prequel?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's what I meant: it's programmed in Flash, which is about the worst for performance.
There are worse out there, but Flash does have its issues. The problem with trying to put it into a different language would be that he would have to relearn from the basics to do it, which massively delays things.

I remember I used to have a game called Kasumi Rebirth, which was a lot like that... is this a sequel/prequel?
Sort of, more like a remake to move it away from using Kasumi if I had to guess.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
yes I am, tried it by starting left or right her Body, by pressing left mouse and moving, or even on her Body but its keeps only holding her ass. Fast or slow no differents.

no clue why it not working anymore.....

EDIT: no clue, never read the full changelog, or description, some girls I can hit, some not, if I use a other girl.

fixed my problem.......
I have this problem only on one girl/set of outfits. It is the skirt one with sandals.

It might be the problem with the new version. Anyone else with the same issue on that particular outfit? Never had this problem until this update.

Margok92

May 23, 2020
I have this problem only on one girl/set of outfits. It is the skirt one with sandals.

It might be the problem with the new version. Anyone else with the same issue on that particular outfit? Never had this problem until this update.
its the same for me only a other girl is the problem, for me its the one in the city with the big Tv Background.
Even after redownloades and restarting, its still the same. The one that apobhp posted.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
its the same for me only a other girl is the problem, for me its the one in the city with the big Tv Background.
Even after redownloades and restarting, its still the same. The one that apobhp posted.
Hey. I fixed the problem by deleting the game (#sawatex folder also). Now it works after I booted it up again. You will lose all the settings and customisations you did previously tho.

Reactions: Zwart

Sasson10

Nov 3, 2021
NEW URL for manual ( )

There is no longer a manual for soft version.

I don't know which version is here on F95, but since it is censored, I imagine it's the free (soft) version.
(EDIT: It's the hard version, so get the hard version addons)

NEW Addons:

why are the addons not working for me? I downloaded the ones that you linked and installed them correctly, but in-game it says that they are from an old version

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
why are the addons not working for me? I downloaded the ones that you linked and installed them correctly, but in-game it says that they are from an old version
Download them again from the official site of Sawatex linked in the first post. Those are working for me.

Sasson10

Nov 3, 2021
Download them again from the official site of Sawatex linked in the first post. Those are working for me.
I found out why they weren't working, it was because I didn't understand that the files for them were already included, and I always accidentally replaced them with the files from the soft version of the addons

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
I found out why they weren't working, it was because I didn't understand that the files for them were already included, and I always accidentally replaced them with the files from the soft version of the addons
But it works then. The soft version is practically a demo, do not even care about it if you're using the hard version.

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
so theres a new update [kind of?] uhm hes beta testing TTG v1.04 HV on the AIR format. idk much bout it nor if he added anything new to it but yeah XD

Reactions: decoy101

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
so theres a new update [kind of?] uhm hes beta testing TTG v1.04 HV on the AIR format. idk much bout it nor if he added anything new to it but yeah XD
nothing changed, it's just a test port to AIR.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes