Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I believe they were hoping for a link to the new version. I imagine their opinion differed from yours after reading the changelog. I myself am actually interested in the new emotion mode.
As am I, from what I understand it is supposed to make things more consensual in nature, so it would be interesting to see how Sawatex handled it considering the blatant rape context of the game as it has been since the start.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Fuck it, i just bought it...

To be honest, i was expecting more...

Touch the Girl! [v1.04]
Mega
Thank you! I tried bought it, but Patreon don't let me pay for this and I can't understand why. And yes: change in game only adding anal? Nothing more?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Thanks for the update! Love this game. Was a big fan of Kasumi Feel the Flash back in the day. :)

Does anybody know if a blindfold option in the costume options are being considered?

Reactions: Zwart

oOreo

Mar 13, 2019
Emotion mod is ok, she even begs for the dick(New voice line). People should ask him for more, more voice lines, more poses more facial expressions clothes and body types.
One simple thing that i dont understand why it hasnt been implemented yet, its fingering...

You can "massage" her lower parts, but you cant insert your finger...

I mean... Really? ¬¬

Reactions: Zwart

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
A good, nostalgic hentai game, though I feel like there aren't any significant changes in it.
Metaphorically speaking, this is like one of those old physics sandbox games but there aren't any tools to play with here.
Maybe the dev should just make a new game, seeing that he cannot/isn't able to/doesn't want to add new sex positions, more clothes, toys or goblin henchmen etc etc. Are we sure the dev isn't impersonating the original here? Cause' all he did is basically just make a colouring book. Makes me SUSpect he's an impostor with this poor of a job.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Fuck it, i just bought it...

To be honest, i was expecting more...

Touch the Girl! [v1.04]
Mega
For you and others that bought this game, please tell him that next time he needs to add more features like diffrent poses, clothes, fingering, dildos, enema. lashes massage, kissing( If we have emotion mode). And ask for more voice line to come with the new mod.

Diffrent body shapes etccc...

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes