3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
If everything works out that will be May 1st for the public release, if you download the game via the itch.io app it should auto update and be playable as soon as Chapter 2 drops.
I thought the game was really cool and I hope they have a lot of stories, because the story is very good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Olympus3DX

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1Fix APK
Android games updated daily -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Olympus3DX

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Fack! I was waiting forever for this to update!
Hell yeah!

Last edited:

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone! Here everything is beautifully and interestingly done, worthily!
But a member without eggs - it looks pathetic (((

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The dude kind looks like an asshole so yeah it would be cool if we could avoid the guy. I didn't mind the scene with him that much since it was a flashback but having the option to avoid him would be very appreciated. I am ok with the futa stutff though.
He's a bard, of course he's an arsehole. If he joins the party that's a dealbreaker for me. He only deserves defenestration, preferably at a level to reach terminal velocity.

Was disappointed Eva doesn't cuddle up to Kyra when they go to sleep. For warmth, obviously.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Okay, the graphics are amazing. Kyra is perfect, thank you. Eva is a beauty and deserves better than that asshole of a bard, I already hate the dude. But I have a fear, this game has 0 choices, meaning we are just watching and not actually playing, so, it will be a real big NO if the dude we already are forced to see fucking Eva join the party and maybe even worse if they actually get back together and all. But, I will keep an eye out, I hope this doesn't happen or that we get some choices at some point.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is this game still being worked on? The last update was like 6 months ago and this thread has been pretty silent.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes