3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
niceicebicycle
Tower of cock.... lesbian tag? all female characters? Am I missing something here?
I will try it anyway with an open mind. I don't trust tags or introductory blurbs anyway.
Please don't copy paste old posts lol :p

I will mention it again just for you ;) I'm only allowed to tag what is in the game right now. I would love to add "male protagonist" and all upcoming sexual options, but sadly the rules prevent me from doing so.

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Still no linux version?
Linux will be released along with the other public releases on April 1st.

I don't know how or why the post was updated today with the patreon release, I have not requested any update and am still waiting for a reply from the admin.

Nov 12, 2018
niceicebicycle

Please don't copy paste old posts lol :p

I will mention it again just for you ;) I'm only allowed to tag what is in the game right now. I would love to add "male protagonist" and all upcoming sexual options, but sadly the rules prevent me from doing so.
My bad, I missed that post. I pretty much only play female protagonist games. It just seems like its a trend on this site that a game is named something like "Hannah's Story: Live her life" and then be a male protagonist harem game. Or you actually do find a female protag with a hetero sounding game title and it be lesbian. But yeah, hetero content would be appreciated, thanks.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1Full APK

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why the game keeps making my laptop slower?

When I don't have the game on my loading speed, input speed, etc. is faster. When I have the game on it feels like my laptop is lagging or something. Like when I tried to turn down my volume it took me 2-3 seconds for the input to actually work. When I don't have the game on it's instant.

I want to give this game a chance and I liked what I've seen so far, but it's very annoying.

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Is there a reason why the game keeps making my laptop slower?

When I don't have the game on my loading speed, input speed, etc. is faster. When I have the game on it feels like my laptop is lagging or something. Like when I tried to turn down my volume it took me 2-3 seconds for the input to actually work. When I don't have the game on it's instant.

I want to give this game a chance and I liked what I've seen so far, but it's very annoying.
I have no idea really... During testing I have like 3 versions of this opened at the same time while rendering all kinds of things in the background and it runs like a charm, then again I'm on a well equipped pc.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I have no idea really... During testing I have like 3 versions of this opened at the same time while rendering all kinds of things in the background and it runs like a charm, then again I'm on a well equipped pc.
Weird, I guess I'll try again this evening without any other applications running. Maybe that was the problem :unsure:

Reactions: Olympus3DX

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
When is the launch of the story continuation?
If everything works out that will be May 1st for the public release, if you download the game via the itch.io app it should auto update and be playable as soon as Chapter 2 drops.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes