3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
This game has 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together. I'm skeptic about whether or not you can play this game fully lesbian as there are other games that don't give you that option.

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
This game has 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together. I'm skeptic about whether or not you can play this game fully lesbian as there are other games that don't give you that option.
There will be males in this story, and futa's, and half animals... You can close your eyes as soon as you see a penis and just hold the ctrl key till it's over :ROFLMAO:
I do not plan on making a lesbian only option until (maybe) I have enough content to actually separate the story into those playthroughs. Looking at my big whiteboard with planning I can count 3 males and 14 females that are eligible to make it into the game. So the odds are very much in your favor ;)

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
There will be males in this story, and futa's, and half animals... You can close your eyes as soon as you see a penis and just hold the ctrl key till it's over :ROFLMAO:
I do not plan on making a lesbian only option until (maybe) I have enough content to actually separate the story into those playthroughs. Looking at my big whiteboard with planning I can count 3 males and 14 females that are eligible to make it into the game. So the odds are very much in your favor ;)
Nope. All futa is the way to go. Take it from a veteran perv, been masturbating for almost 30 years.

(Edit: Not without breaks of course)

Last edited:

LastChance

Sep 30, 2017
tempted to give this game a 1 star purely on the basis that it just barely missed making the title a bad pun by calling it "Cock Tower"

Reactions: Dyhart

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
tempted to give this game a 1 star purely on the basis that it just barely missed making the title a bad pun by calling it "Cock Tower"
Thank god we are all adults and would never give a game 1 star simply because we didnt understand the pun it was actually trying to make

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know what I was quite expecting from a game called Cock Tower, :sneaky: but giant knockers definitely deserve a giant dong.

Heroine: "Given the premise, lets start rubbing the walls..."
I know it sounds crazy but it appears he was killed by a giant pair of cocks.
(If no one has played clock tower(2) then this won't make sense)

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
ok I see alot of questions about lesbians and Cocks and the Title of the and it's current state.

Here is a Hint for those who may need a simple shove into the weird realms of fetishism and other related areas........

Lesbians use STRAP ONS, DILDOS etc etc..... Lesbians call thee items when worn by OTHER lesbians Cock's

Thus the Title Could still be very very appropriate within the said Current state and tags.

Just my two cents will be watching this one

Reactions: Grelk and Lou111
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes