3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
norton antivirus license version
On the image you provided you can see WS.Reputation.1

WS.Reputation.1 is generated by Norton's "Download Intelligence" mode and indicates that your antuvirus cannot find enough examples of that particular executable (or DLL or rar file) in it's on-line database so the antivirus marks the excutable as suspect.

The "Download Intelligence" mode is not terribly useful for users who download files which could be considered less common.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olympus3DX

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 Alpha APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Thinking Face

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Anyone know what the update posted today is? Is it an actual game update or an update about the game?
Update about the status of the game.
TL;DR = Chapter 1 done, Chapter 2 halfway done, Chapter 3 brainstorming...

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Full release of Chapter 1 will be on April 1st (no joke)

Edit: It seems someone leaked the Patreon version and one of the mods uploaded it I guess... Public release will still be on April 1st including the linux version

Last edited:
Reactions: eightypercent

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am not really into games with female protagonists, but I have to compliment the dev on the render quality, the renders in this game look amazing! Good luck with the game!

• Red Heart

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
I am not really into games with female protagonists, but I have to compliment the dev on the render quality, the renders in this game look amazing! Good luck with the game!
Thank you for you kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed the renders.
While I can't change the fact that the story will be mainly female protagonists, since it follows Eva and her party, I can definitely promise you that the main characters of this party will include males as well.

I do understand It might be a bit rough to get through it if you have to wait a month between releases though, so I really hope you revisit the game when we're four or five chapters in and the party is more "mixed" :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I do understand It might be a bit rough to get through it if you have to wait a month between releases though, so I really hope you revisit the game when we're four or five chapters in and the party is more "mixed" :)
1 month between updates is a fast development and the game just started.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you for you kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed the renders.
While I can't change the fact that the story will be mainly female protagonists, since it follows Eva and her party, I can definitely promise you that the main characters of this party will include males as well.

Are the sex scenes with the males optional or not?

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Are the sex scenes with the males optional or not?
It's not something I can promise, so to not set any false expectation I would have to say no.
Sex will be a very important part of the story and I don't see how I can convey the story as intended and at the same time make players skip every sex scene with cock when the title is most definitely "Tower of Cock".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not something I can promise, so to not set any false expectation I would have to say no.
Sex will be a very important part of the story and I don't see how I can convey the story as intended and at the same time make players skip every sex scene with cock when the title is most definitely "Tower of Cock".
Just thought i'd ask.

Tis not for me though, good luck with the game.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Make a game named 'Valley of Vagina'. images.png

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes