3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
>Tower of Cock
Ok I gotta ask, why the h*ck did you miss the opportunity to call it Cock Tower??
I kinda was wondering about that. maybe it's my sick mind but "tower of cock" makes me think that there is a bunch of cock in the tower, where cock tower sounds like it's a tower that looks like it.

Perception I'm sure....or my sick mind.

EDIT: on the other hand, I love the clock tower series. Would definitely be a play on words to me which is a plus.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I would've made "Mountain of Vagina" if it was pure lesbian...
Now excuse me while I quickly copyright that :p
Mountain ? not gorge, crevasse, valley, fissure or cleft ?
Or am I being too literal minded with my geographical metaphors

Reactions: Fazed

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Not worth the download at the moment. Way too little content even to rate properly.

Reactions: grobulos

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Fakeuser002 Dyhart and anyone else disappointed about the title :ROFLMAO:

Just in case any of y'all weren't aware of the context behind the title.

Not sure how closely this game is going to follow the plot of the anime/manhwa though, if at all.
And as fuccboi2008 mentioned there's already a "Cock Tower" game and I made sure there was no "Tower of Cock" before starting this project.

t727 This is a teaser, I wasn't even gonna post it until chapter 1 was complete but my Patreons got really excited and one of them helped me with setting this "alpha teaser" release up (shoutouts to Airwaffe)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
t727 This is a teaser, I wasn't even gonna post it until chapter 1 was complete but my Patreons got really excited and one of them helped me with setting this "alpha teaser" release up (shoutouts to Airwaffe)
It's just that developers often milk the interest. There are numerous games which has been released prematurely and later they end up as abandoned. I'm not saying this will happen to your novel.

Reactions: Olympus3DX

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
It's just that developers often milk the interest. There are numerous games which has been released prematurely and later they end up as abandoned. I'm not saying this will happen to your novel.
Looking at the comments so far if I wanted to milk interest I should've called it "Cock Tower" :ROFLMAO:
I promise you, there will eventually be enough content for you to download. In the meantime please check out my other completed games "Paradise Hotel" and "Paradise Island" (shameless advertising).

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Why my game have no sound, other sound is normal
It's not you, it's the game. As I stated in the developer notes, I'm still writing the music for the menu, intro and all of scene 1. If I have enough time maybe I'll throw in some battle sounds I got from a Humble Bundle.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
found this error when unpacking: it says that the exe file is infected with a virus.

on the left in the large window:
1value. the number of users who downloaded this file and it was registered in the norton databases
2 meaning: the life of the virus (less than a week and a little older)
3 value: degree of threat (medium)

• Thinking Face

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
found this error when unpacking: it says that the exe file is infected with a virus.

on the left in the large window:
1value. the number of users who downloaded this file and it was registered in the norton databases
2 meaning: the life of the virus (less than a week and a little older)
3 value: degree of threat (medium)
Unpacking software that tells you how many people downloaded my game? Could you please send me the link to this software, it sounds like something really handy for a developer to have :ROFLMAO:
I'm far too busy rendering titties to be making virusses...

• Haha
Reactions: Virulenz

401Grem

May 14, 2017
It's not you, it's the game. As I stated in the developer notes, I'm still writing the music for the menu, intro and all of scene 1. If I have enough time maybe I'll throw in some battle sounds I got from a Humble Bundle.
Can we get a linux version?

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Can we get a linux version?
We can, I just haven't been able to test it yet. I'll be installing Ubuntu somewhere this week to test it so if all runs well it will be uploaded when the official 0.1 version is released first week April.

Karmay

Mar 23, 2020
What do you desire? Money and wealth? Glory? Honor and pride? Authority and power? Revenge? Or something that transcends all of them? Whatever you desire - is in here.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Unpacking software that tells you how many people downloaded my game? Could you please send me the link to this software, it sounds like something really handy for a developer to have :ROFLMAO:
I'm far too busy rendering titties to be making virusses...
norton antivirus license version

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes