MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Futa? I prefer the term superior. Seriously love the style, the rendering, all of it. Especially the tower characters
would be one of my favorites if it wasn't for the sister, would've loved a non-spineless path with her as a choice, and not being kinetically used as trash, hope she can turn the tables a little bit you know, it's painful to watch

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
.... pregnancy is that an ending ? or repeatable
Pregnancy is the requirement to get to the next level.
At the end our girl Elyn will be the father to at least 9 babies (including sister, mother and a few "minor" characters)
But since the story happens in a few days the birth will happen in the epilogue.
Following pregnancies either in the epilogue as well or in a sequel.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: nightsight

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Don't have an exact date, but hopefully soon. Story is 80% (maybe 85%) finished. Need to make the scenes and render them, and I've already rendered half of them.
Just keep on keeping on, doing what you do, my friend.
Thank you for the update and all your long hours of effort!
We will have it when it is ready.
Be at peace and have joy:love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
downloaded . clicked start and got a warning message then the game closed =/ something about patron cencership all content please get patch from f95 then game will now exit =/

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
downloaded . clicked start and got a warning message then the game closed =/ something about patron cencership all content please get patch from f95 then game will now exit =/
You NEED to DL and install the I patch from the OP of this game in order to play it. This game will not play unpatched. Hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

PS: Copied patch link here for your convenience...
Patches:

Reactions: nightsight

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Prime example why using the ignore functionality of a forum to silence someone you don't agree with is ... not a good idea.

Reactions: bling2077

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
I like how the game works, direct stuff, no working/grinding, no exploration, no repetitive events, just a good old story

As a side note, I see no point in the dreams or the choice between events since you should visit the other next

Reactions: Saxafran

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Hopefully we get a decent sized update considering it has been almost a year. I'd hate to see this turn into yet another dairy farm.

Reactions: jamonserrano

FutAphrodite

Developing Tower of Dreams
Game Developer
Jun 13, 2022
is this game still alive? Lack of futa games is already jarring....can't have already existing ones dying like this!
Yes, this game is still alive. The story for the next update is 100% written, but I'm still in the middle of making the scenes and rendering them. I know some people are worried about the lack of updates, and I understand their frustrations completely. I wish I could've released the update as well, but I had to re-write some big parts at the beginning of the next chapter, and that halted my progress in the rendering department. (meaning I had to remake scenes and re-render them)

As for how big the next update is, I can say that it's fairly big. Probably the biggest yet. I'm still not sure what the final number of images is, but it's quite a lot. Trust me, I wouldn't say that if I hadn't had to make them one by one.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, this game is still alive. The story for the next update is 100% written, but I'm still in the middle of making the scenes and rendering them. I know some people are worried about the lack of updates, and I understand their frustrations completely. I wish I could've released the update as well, but I had to re-write some big parts at the beginning of the next chapter, and that halted my progress in the rendering department. (meaning I had to remake scenes and re-render them)

As for how big the next update is, I can say that it's fairly big. Probably the biggest yet. I'm still not sure what the final number of images is, but it's quite a lot. Trust me, I wouldn't say that if I hadn't had to make them one by one.
It is rather good to hear from you, my friend. You made my day a little brighter. :) I hope that you are well and in good health. I also hope to see your latest efforts very soon! 10 months is already too long to wait! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anxious to see what you have in store for us next! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019

Fam as long as it's on! Tbh it feels very scumbag like to not support things i want to see but trust me if i could i would buy patreons of all futa game developers. Sadly i am not financially free to do it yet, in time i will join the ranks. Until then keep your work going at whatever pace you want just remember we peasants out here who just hoping things stay going! Absolutely gorgeous work as well i wanna add. Someday i wanna make a futa game too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FutAphrodite

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

How about a little taster, taster's never hurt anyone :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes