SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Welp, I tried Uploadhaven at it works.

Now if my internet will fully agree with this is the true question.

Feels like my country is one of those.
I've seen lots of comments where people get hit with a 2GB limit, so I know it's not a one-off thing. Sometimes, depending on traffic you won't even get a 5GB limit either.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
any actual news about the game? i took a look at patreon, but looks like they busy making fucking wallpapers, nothing about update or progress report

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
any actual news about the game? i took a look at patreon, but looks like they busy making fucking wallpapers, nothing about update or progress report
Literally 6 days ago there was a "Work in Progress" teaser for the next update.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Literally 6 days ago there was a "Work in Progress" teaser for the next update.
as i said - wallpapers, some devs literally doing it for years, feeding random screens every month or so to keep that sweet patreon milk flowing, certainly can't fucking trust that

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
as i said - wallpapers, some devs literally doing it for years, feeding random screens every month or so to keep that sweet patreon milk flowing, certainly can't fucking trust that
Then don't and quit relying on semantics.
A "Teaser" and a "Wallpaper" are two different things from the purpose side of things.

Or why do you think that teaser was set to "public" and not to "patreon only"?

There were signs of development, whether you believe or trust them is your decision.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Then don't and quit relying on semantics.
A "Teaser" and a "Wallpaper" are two different things from the purpose side of things.

Or why do you think that teaser was set to "public" and not to "patreon only"?

There were signs of development, whether you believe or trust them is your decision.
IDK WTF Danv is talking about here... This dev is NOT trying get rich milking Patreon patrons! Current Patreon pledges are barely enough to pay for a few game assets let alone actually support the dev.

I had a nice conversation with FutAphrodite early in the development of this title. Dev is a first timer and NOT a full time dev. Current Patreon pledges would barely pay my summer electric bills at current levels, much less support a household of even one person! There is NO fucking milking going on here!!! In my conversation with the dev I discovered that while committed to completing this project, the updates would take a while to complete as this is still at the hobby level for this dev, NOT a full time job. This dev works a full time job to support themself. It has been just over four months since that last update dropped here at the end of October. We have seen four full months and a few weeks since then. Considering that this dev is committed to completion and has been posting teasers (not just wallpapers/special renders) I would think the next update will drop by end of April or sometime in May. However, that is just my guess. What I do know, being a retired professional musician, is that you cannot rush art or genius. It cannot be done successfully. So, I have simply gone about my day patiently awaiting the next update without complaint.

FutAphrodite has established considerable rendering prowess and intriguing story sense thus far, particularly for a first time, part time dev. I look forward to seeing more, much more from this up and coming artist!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Nessiah

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
IDK WTF Danv is talking about here... This dev is NOT trying get rich milking Patreon patrons! Current Patreon pledges are barely enough to pay for a few game assets let alone actually support the dev.

I had a nice conversation with FutAphrodite early in the development of this title. Dev is a first timer and NOT a full time dev. Current Patreon pledges would barely pay my summer electric bills at current levels, much less support a household of even one person! There is NO fucking milking going on here!!! In my conversation with the dev I discovered that while committed to completing this project, the updates would take a while to complete as this is still at the hobby level for this dev, NOT a full time job. This dev works a full time job to support themself. It has been just over four months since that last update dropped here at the end of October. We have seen four full months and a few weeks since then. Considering that this dev is committed to completion and has been posting teasers (not just wallpapers/special renders) I would think the next update will drop by end of April or sometime in May. However, that is just my guess. What I do know, being a retired professional musician, is that you cannot rush art or genius. It cannot be done successfully. So, I have simply gone about my day patiently awaiting the next update without complaint.

FutAphrodite has established considerable rendering prowess and intriguing story sense thus far, particularly for a first time, part time dev. I look forward to seeing more, much more from this up and coming artist!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
What he is talking about is that there are many devs who feed the patrons a few updates and then hide behind excuses why the next update is taking longer. Sometimes with radio silence on patreon/subscribestar with monthly "special renders" and occasional "I'm not dead yet!" status reports with new excuses.

This shit is far too common with developers (new and old), so I can understand the reservation to some degree.

That said, unless it is proven to be that way whining or ranting about that is starting rumors and "bad press" which can under circumstances lead to the developer abandoning the game.
I've seen quite a number of developers of both games and mods that quit because of stress "customers" brought by constantly whining/demanding/ranting about the game.

That neither is fit for a warning nor for speeding up the development.
Only for the opposite.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What he is talking about is that there are many devs who feed the patrons a few updates and then hide behind excuses why the next update is taking longer. Sometimes with radio silence on patreon/subscribestar with monthly "special renders" and occasional "I'm not dead yet!" status reports with new excuses.

This shit is far too common with developers (new and old), so I can understand the reservation to some degree.

That said, unless it is proven to be that way whining or ranting about that is starting rumors and "bad press" which can under circumstances lead to the developer abandoning the game.
I've seen quite a number of developers of both games and mods that quit because of stress "customers" brought by constantly whining/demanding/ranting about the game.

That neither is fit for a warning nor for speeding up the development.
Only for the opposite.
I totally get the point and have seen that practice in action however my point is that it does NOT apply to this dev and came across as slanderous IMHO. I didn't appreciate the remarks at all... his, not yours. That is why I replied to you, not him and merely mentioned the other person's post. I didn't appreciate the allusion that FutAphrodite was a Patreon milker at all!:mad:

I hope you understand my meaning now. Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:(y)

FutAphrodite

Developing Tower of Dreams
Game Developer
Jun 13, 2022
Just want to pop in here to say a few things.
First of all, the game isn't dead nor am I "milking" anyone for money. It's true that I haven't posted many progress reports (only some teasers) and that's because of changes I made. I didn't want to show something that would change in the final build and disappoint people. That's why I'm posting teasers to fill in the gaps and show that "Yes, I am still working on this." I'm also not holding anyone at gunpoint and forcing them to support me, nor am I holding news about the game behind a paywall (the only times I put news and teaser to patron-only is if they include NSFW content, because Patreon doesn't want it to be public. That's just the rules of Patreon). I have said multiple times that support is optional. I'm only doing this as hobby for the time being, meaning I don't work on the game like some other full-time devs do.

Now, I know Chapter 3 is taking longer and that's no ones fault but me. Compared to Chapter 2 or the first release of the game I have put in more story and thus more renders. I don't want to make chapters small with only a few scenes (I hate those kind of updates in games. Downloading a game again just to see a five minute scene and then be done.) I want to move the story forward with this update and start making it more interesting. (and mostly stop it from being too linear)

One last thing I want to make clear. Teasers and monthly "wallpapers" are two different things. Teasers come out whenever I feel comfortable sharing them. That might be immediately after I render them or way later. (Again, I don't want to share something that might change.)
The monthly images I release are always a part of my Patreon. They are made for it and they are released only there. (Because they are NSFW I have to make them patron-only but you can download them for FREE from the About page of my Patreon.) These images are made as a thank you to those who support me. That is all.

I hope I've included everything in here. If I didn't, feel free to send a reply.

attomattic

Jan 24, 2023
Futa? Pregnancy? Incest? Yes please!
*Checks download links*: Crap
*Checks Mega files size* Ah crap...

Does anyone have a non-compressed download link for this game on Gofile, Pixeldrain, or Workupload?
Anonfiles and Mixdrop just give me the runaround instead of downloading the game and at this point I expect Uploadhaven to do the same.

Alternatively, is the compressed good enough instead?
its only like 2 gigs?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
U

Unfortunately here in my part of America, Mega cuts off downloads at 2 GB, and also unfortunately this file size is just a bit larger than 2 GB
For any of you that had trouble with the links on the OP, try this one... It will only be valid for six days then expire.

No password required

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
dev i really loved this game. i am going to support you on patreon .
a question before i head over to patreon
is this kind of a harem game with a futa protag?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yes but No.
The wardens of each zone are more or less stationary and 24/7 "on duty".

She can have relationships with multiple of them but save the tower gets destroyed or abolished after the finale they hardly won't end up in the same bed.

It honestly is more of a "MC has the permission to cheat with and impregnate other girls" than traditional harem.

FutAphrodite

Developing Tower of Dreams
Game Developer
Jun 13, 2022
You could say that. Right now, the MC is going from chamber to chamber, meeting new women every time, but after Chapter 3(or 4) I plan on adding events with the women you have already defeated. It will be like building a relationship with them. Finding what they like, learning about their life outside the Tower, things like that. In a sense, you could say that the MC is building up her own harem, but it's not there just yet.

Yes but No.
The wardens of each zone are more or less stationary and 24/7 "on duty".

She can have relationships with multiple of them but save the tower gets destroyed or abolished after the finale they hardly won't end up in the same bed.

It honestly is more of a "MC has the permission to cheat with and impregnate other girls" than traditional harem.
Also to note, the guardians aren't at the Tower 24/7. Mog is because she lives there. Rakess comes in the mornings and leaves later on. Think of it as a typical 9 to 5 job, only she can leave earlier and return later if she wants.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cabin and PapaPhat

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
You could say that. Right now, the MC is going from chamber to chamber, meeting new women every time, but after Chapter 3(or 4) I plan on adding events with the women you have already defeated. It will be like building a relationship with them. Finding what they like, learning about their life outside the Tower, things like that. In a sense, you could say that the MC is building up her own harem, but it's not there just yet.

Also to note, the guardians aren't at the Tower 24/7. Mog is because she lives there. Rakess comes in the mornings and leaves later on. Think of it as a typical 9 to 5 job, only she can leave earlier and return later if she wants.
Thanks for the answer dev

Reactions: FutAphrodite

phoenix019

Oct 2, 2019
I'm confused. I got an error for me not downloading it on F95(I got it from the mega link) and that all the content was censored, but the game didn't start it just kinda ended

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm confused. I got an error for me not downloading it on F95(I got it from the mega link) and that all the content was censored, but the game didn't start it just kinda ended
Testing this to see if I can replicate. DL game file from Mega now...

Personally, I have never had an issue with this title. My first instinct is to say delete the faulty DL entirely and try it again, make sure you install the incest patch correctly. First you need to extract it, then you can drop it into your game folder.

Okay... I DL'd the game files and incest patch from Mega, dropped in the patch and the game plays just fine with zero errors. Not sure what is happening on your end.

Try deleting the entire first DL and start over. I have no clue as to why you saw what you saw.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat(y)

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes