RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I still haven't been able to completely submit to Eliza sadly. I've done the cross scene 7 times, and everything else about 4-5 times each, as recommended. Starting to give up on Eliza as best girl.
This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release. In the meantime it can be solved by save-editing variable #125 (Piety) from 3 to 4 then proceeding with her Stories as usual.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Cobra might give Ethan that lemon soda he always wanted. XD

Rethinking about this post made me realize that the game needs a "Vial of Piss" item. Just like Vial of Water but for higher level items crafting. Water bowls became piss bowls in this game already, might as well go the next step!

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
The previous bosses more likely. In simpler words, the previous bosses will get stronger in terms of your level. So you won't be able to go back and one shot them. At least , that is what I understood from it.
Thank you. It could be nice. Balanced gameplay is not easy... Good luck for Koda ;)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Is ther any way to keep Lady Cobra’s panties?
Kinky boy! If you want the see the scene you lose the panties, but you cal always add them back with a save editor. You'll replay the scene and lose them again if you talk to Cobra though.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
From Koda on Discord.
What does mean this is the next update? :D or is this more of a balance thing that will be beside the update? :D I like that bo and koda said nothing about the release date of the next update, they can work in peace and we can speculate to our hearts content :D

Reactions: zazzaro

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Does thi

s mean this is the next update? :D or is this more of a balance thing that will be beside the update? :D I like that bo and koda said nothing about the release date of the next update, they can work in peace and we can speculate to our hearts content :D
No more info other than that. Even that much came out coz in words of Koda, "since [user] caught me slippin' I'll just announce this now."

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Do you guys know any similar game?
Outside of some of Bo Wei's other work, no. You can use the femdom tag search on this forum to locate some other femdom games. Check out Boko877 or Excessm via Google or f95'S Search function for two other great devs making English translated games. Nothing quite like ToT though, hence its popularity.

Reactions: Mardion

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
ca
Kinky boy! If you want the see the scene you lose the panties, but you cal always add them back with a save editor. You'll replay the scene and lose them again if you talk to Cobra though.
can you upload a savedata before you get the panties? i just cant get in the cell as i cant beat lady cobra now...

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018

Overview:
Tower of Trample is an ongoing game about saving your friends from a bunch of vicious villainesses. They will stop you with their wicked femdom-oriented wrestling moves. You will stand against their despicable humiliation and fight your way to the top of the tower. Updates are release on a monthly basis. One villainess will be added in every updates.
(from the developer page on Patreon)

Updated: July 10, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Who knows?
Version: 1.8.2
Language: English
Wiki:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Walkthrough (sort of) by @moqrei :

Extra information:

Download:
- - -

Fan Sign:

(thanks to @Krull )

View attachment 58688 View attachment 58689 View attachment 58690 View attachment 58691 View attachment 58692

Any news yet from when will they release the next patch?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Any news yet from when will they release the next patch?
Honestly, I don't think we are going to get any news this update. They seem to want to surprise us. That being said, if there is news, it'll be posted here within 10 mins of it being released I'm sure.

Reactions: Mardion
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes