RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

cattleman

Apr 14, 2018
Am I the only one who is looking forward to the Cobra update more so than the 6th floor? Even though we have been on the 5th floor for 3 months now :D
Lol I'm already satisfied with this game since we got the wholesome femdom content update with Eliza, anything after this is just a bonus. However I am excited for Yvonne

eshlads

Jun 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me your base stats at lv 13 so I can edit it? I think I gave too many levels and stats to Cobra that she doesn't give all of them to me when I buy it back and I don't want to be at a constant disadvantage if enemies will get more powerful according to your level.
- with conductor, insulator, water cape - lvl 13; hp 669 mp 53 atk 111 def 54 mat 12 mdf 12 agi 27 luk 19
- with blade of silver, silverfin mesh, water cape - lvl 13; hp 679 mp 53 atk 123 def 41 mat 12 mdf 12 agi 24 luk 19

personally, despite the second one having more damage, the first one is my primary one because the defense difference is significant while the damage one is relatively the same with the blade of silver doing a tiny bit more damage.
i used the second one to verse lvl 3 khulan and one of her attacks brought my health down to 200ish. while using the first one, the same attack from a lvl 3 khulan only took 90 health away

Reactions: Ryonaman

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
- with conductor, insulator, water cape - lvl 13; hp 669 mp 53 atk 111 def 54 mat 12 mdf 12 agi 27 luk 19
- with blade of silver, silverfin mesh, water cape - lvl 13; hp 679 mp 53 atk 123 def 41 mat 12 mdf 12 agi 24 luk 19

personally, despite the second one having more damage, the first one is my primary one because the defense difference is significant while the damage one is relatively the same with the blade of silver doing a tiny bit more damage.
i used the second one to verse lvl 3 khulan and one of her attacks brought my health down to 200ish. while using the first one, the same attack from a lvl 3 khulan only took 90 health away
There is a benefit though to the increased attack silver based set up, especially against Lily. Since her scent meter is usually the greater threat, it is beneficial to be able to defeat her quickly, rather than outlast her damage.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
How do you get Lady Cobra to facesit you and trap your whole body between her legs? Grinded a lot but I cant't get this 2 scenes
Facesitting scene - take Lady Cobra's panties from prisoner cell, talk to her
Body scissor - second of the 3 price-raising games, you have to tribute a certain amount of money(in exchange for your stats)

Reactions: durant1989

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
I found these skill books while messing with the save editor, unfortunately Ethan can't learn them. I wonder if we'll get whatever "Quick Tongue" is the next update? Reburn has the same effect as the special move Eliza teaches so that's probably scratched.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I found these skill books while messing with the save editor, unfortunately Ethan can't learn them. I wonder if we'll get whatever "Quick Tongue" is the next update? Reburn has the same effect as the special move Eliza teaches so that's probably scratched.

Quick tongue skillbook used to be available, but it was never implemented as an actual attack. At this point, I doubt it ever will be. Reburn was a healing spell in the first couple of versions, but was scrapped pretty quickly in favor of potions. Wasn't worth the mp anyway when a pot could heal for more and restore mp as well.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Quick tongue skillbook used to be available, but it was never implemented as an actual attack. At this point, I doubt it ever will be. Reburn was a healing spell in the first couple of versions, but was scrapped pretty quickly in favor of potions. Wasn't worth the mp anyway when a pot could heal for more and restore mp as well.
Oh it's just obsolete early version stuff then. Is it also the case with this item? It has a rather intriguing description.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Oh it's just obsolete early version stuff then. Is it also the case with this item? It has a rather intriguing description.
No ancient coin is the S rank loot from Lady Cobra. There may be a use for it sometime in the future, or so the devs have hinted at. Also it sells for 1200 gold, which is pretty substantial.

Reactions: Ryonaman

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
I hate asking lol but does anyone know of any other game with a good amount of foot/femdom content, Can't get enough of Tot tho tbh haha I need something to hold me over till the next update XD

eshlads

Jun 8, 2017
No ancient coin is the S rank loot from Lady Cobra. There may be a use for it sometime in the future, or so the devs have hinted at. Also it sells for 1200 gold, which is pretty substantial.
how do u s rank cobra? i dont see an option where u get to verse lvl 3 cobra. i've only gotten a's when the after battle scene says enemy lvl - c, while everything else is 'a'

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
how do u s rank cobra? i dont see an option where u get to verse lvl 3 cobra. i've only gotten a's when the after battle scene says enemy lvl - c, while everything else is 'a'
She has to steal your levels.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes